Character Overviews!

So I know I didn't say much about my OCs so this Chapter I'm gonna explain their personalities a bit better. I want you to have a better perspective on their personalities.

Charlotte Richards

Charlotte is gentle and wise

Charlotte is gentle and wise. She's not an extremely confrontational person. She hates doing things violently. She likes it when things are peaceful and quiet. Loud people aren't really her thing. She tends to stay away from people who are too loud for her taste. When she cares about someone she cares about them with her whole heart, so don't mess with anyone she cares about. She loves painting. It's her favorite hobby and she's REALLY good at it. Before she wanted to be a reported she wanted to paint art for a living, but she decided against it. She is closest with Alexis because they are both quiet and peaceful people. Charlotte and Raven butt heads a lot because of their pretty much opposite personalities, but nonetheless they love each other. She loves her job as a reporter but she hates the fact that they never take her seriously. She doesn't like it when people mistake her for being "just a pretty face." That's her biggest pet peeve.

Attraction to Leo
What first attracted Charlotte to Leo was how he took charge. She enjoys a man who knows how to lead a group properly. She also enjoys his calmness. He's a pretty zen person and so is she. They're a great match

Raven Willows

Raven is very bold, daring, and courageous

Raven is very bold, daring, and courageous. She loves doing things her way and getting them done in a unique manner. She's always been a daredevil so she's not exactly "liked" by cops, but she's never been arrested. She loves to tag buildings and run around rooftops. She also enjoys partying at clubs and fighting. She does underground fights for a living. She's been doing it since she was 15 and she fell in live with it as soon as she started. Jenna was pretty much the only family she had. Her mother walked away from her abusive husband and left Raven to suffer. Raven's father barely ever took care of her, so because of this Raven doesn't ever depend on anybody but herself. Don't take it personal, it's just the way she grew up. It makes her feel better when she doesn't have to depend on anyone. She's a bit on the vulgar side, but she can be classy when she wants to be. She hates being told what to do. It drives her crazy when someone tries to boss her around. She also tends to solve her problems with violence. It's not something she's proud of, but it gets the job done. She used to be involved with some gang activity but she got out of it when she was 16. Jenna was more of a coach/mentor more than a parent, so she didn't exactly treat her like her own child but she loved her and made sure she got what was best for her. Raven never really dated anybody before. Sure she's kissed some boys here and there but never anything serious. She wanted someone who not only would fight for her, but fight with her. And that was something she never found (until Raphie😉) She gets along best with Abby because of their playful spirits. They both live for fun. She butts heads with Charlotte from time to time but she knows it's only because Charlotte only wants the best for her and wants her to be ok.

Attraction to Raph
She loved his muscles. Yeah it may seem a bit odd but the reason that she found that so attractive is because he looks like he could hold her in a fight. She likes men who can stand a chance against her. She also enjoys his boldness. She likes how unpredictable he can be, it keeps her from getting bored.

Alexis Kyle

Alexis is the shy, smart, and sassy type

Alexis is the shy, smart, and sassy type. She has an amazing brain. She's always been a pretty smart kid and she's always loved math and science the most. She can do complex equations in her own head. Her math brain is the main reason she decided to become the co owner/ accountant of her fathers food chain. Although Sal isn't her birth father, he's given her plenty of live and support over the years and she calls him Dad anyways. Since she was born in London she still has a bit of a British accent. It's not very thick, but you can still hear it most of the time...unless she's angry or frustrated. Then she'll go full Brooklyn on you. Alexis enjoys solitude and silence. She likes to be alone with her own thoughts most of the time. She also barely goes anywhere without her laptop. What if she needs to get some work done? Speaking of work she can be a bit of a workaholic. She enjoys the numbers so much she kinda gets sucked up in them from time to time, but not to worry...Raven and Abby are there to make sure she has some fun from time to time. Alexis gets along best with Charlotte because of her calm spirit. Don't get her wrong she loves being with Raven and Abby but sometimes they can be quite...overwhelming to a sensitive little bean like her.

Attraction to Donnie
She loves his intelligence. She liked how knowledgeable he is with the things he does, and how you can always depend on him to get a job done. He also got bonus points for thinking her glasses were cute. She's always been pretty insecure about them.

Abigail Snow

Abby is a fun, bubbly, cute girl

Abby is a fun, bubbly, cute girl. She loves to sing and preform so she turned that into her profession. She hopes to be a famous singer one day. She moved from her aunts house when she graduated from high school. Her aunt treated her like her own daughter after her parents died. Her aunt was also very supportive of her dreams and took her to singing lessons, dance classes, and never missed one of her recitals. Abby was also a pretty girl, so she got some modeling jobs too. But it wasn't really her thing so she quit when she was 15. Abby also loves to skateboard. She's always been a skater girl and can do tons of tricks. She gets along amazingly with Raven. They both are total party girls and love to let loose all the time. Her and Alexis tend to bump heads from time to time being of Abby being quite energetic while Alexis isn't, but they're still extremely close.

Attraction to Mikey
Abby loves how fun he is! He's not boring like her ex boyfriends, he knows when to crack jokes and how to lighten up the mood. She also is in LOVE with his eyes.