Breakout

Charlotte walks to the alley above the lair and sees Vern leaning against his van with a hat on.

"Vern you came!" Charlotte exclaims. She then takes a better look at him and laughs. "What's with the hat?"

Vern blushes and takes the hat off. "Oh this? It's nothing just a goof." Vern and Charlotte hop in the front seat of the car. As soon as they get in Raven pops her head in the front seat.

"Sup Vernie!" Raven says with a smirk.

"Oh, Willows, what brings you here?"

"No time for talkin' Vernie we gotta get to the sacks estate now!"

"Seriously you too? Listen girls I don't know what you're on with the turtles and the ninjas and the vigilantes that aren't real. I know what your deal is Char and the truth is we don't need to make excuses to hang out with each other!"

Charlotte just looks at him with a confused expression.

"You're good looking, I'm good looking, well you're probably better looking than me but that's truly up for debate-"

Raph the bursts in the front and screams at Vern.

"DRIVE!"

Vern looks like he's about to diarrhea in his pants.

"You're-You're a talking turtle..."

Raph rolls his eyes. "Yeah I'm a talking turtle, and you're a human nerd. Now that we've got that outta the way, hit it."

Raven laughs. "Damn he got you good!"

Vern rolls his eyes and starts the engine. "Never been accused of being a nerd before." He then pauses in realization. "Wait how did you two get in the-"

-Time Skip (about 30 minutes of Vern rambling)-

Vern was still going on. "Yeah I used to be quite into the art of ninjitsu myself."

"Boy stop trippin!" Raven butts in. "You know damn well that you did Pilates for like a week and pulled a hamstring!"

Raph chuckled at that.

"Hey guys we're here!" Beams Charlotte.

"Ram the gate!" Exclaims Raven

Vern looks at her like she's dumb "What? No this is channel six property-"

"SHE SAID RAM THE GATE!!" Screams Raph

Vern accelerates forward with no hesitation. "Alright strap in!"

Soon enough the van plows through the gate and into a building knocking down a few soldiers.

Raph bursts out the side of the truck and takes down about 3 guards. He then swings open the door to the van. "Follow me!"

After going down a series of halls they get to a room where Leo, Mikey, Donnie, Abby, and Alexis are all nearly passed out in glass containers.

"Leo!" Raph screams. He then runs up and tries to destroy the glass but he only gets knocked back in attempt to damage it.

"Raphael!"

Charlotte, Vern, Raven, and Raph all turn around to see shredder standing there.

"Ah, and the girls too! Glad you could join us.  The last three cages, are for you!" He then takes out his knives. And charges towards Raphael knocking him off a ledge.

"Raph!" Raven screams and then jumps down the ledge and lands her her feet running to go help him.

Charlotte and Vern watch Raven and Raph fight.

"So I'm guessing since he wants you girls, you're all mutants too?"

"Yeah..." exhales Charlotte

"Alright so 8 total mutants, 5 of which are animal mutants...why not?"

Charlotte then runs over to the glass cages and bangs on Donnies cage.

"Donnie!!" He doesn't reply so she bangs again. "Donnie! What do I do??"

"adrenaline..." says Donnie in a hushed tone

"Say what?"

"Adrenaline." He says more clearly

"Ok. Adrenaline."

Charlotte runs over to the computer monitors and turns up the adrenaline on the turtles but nothing happens. Charlotte then looks behind her and sees Raph and Raven unconscious on the ground. All of a sudden Charlotte turns around and bangs on the monitors and screams.

"GET UP!!!!"

As if on cue, everyone started waking up breathing heavily. Everyone looked like they were either about to burst or scream.

"It's working..." says Vern

"I think we should move." Says Charlotte

As soon as they move out the way, Leo, Donnie, and Mikey all burst out of their cages. After a few seconds, Alexis' cuffs bend and break on their own, and her eyes turn purple as she looks up and the glass from her cage shatters in front of her. She then steps out and her eyes turn back to normal. After that Abby's cuffs get electrocuted and they turn into ash and fall off. Then Abby's hair turns white and a pink lightning bolt strikes the glass and it breaks. Abby steps out and her hair goes back to brown. The turtles swarm both of them.

Donnie rushes up to Alexis. "Lex! Are you ok? Is your heart rate normal? How many fingers am I holding up? Why did your eyes turn purple-" he was then interrupted by Mikey asking Abby questions.

"Angelcakes! Are you ok? Why was your hair white? That was super cool!"

Leo then ran up to Charlotte. "Char? Are you ok? Where's Raph? WAIT RAPH! Guys we gotta find Raph!"

The the brothers run off to the side of the ledge and fall off and run over to Raph and Raven while they were still unconscious.

Mikey runs around them screaming. "Raph! Ray Ray! Are you ok? Are you dead? ARE YOU OK??!?!?"

Raven wakes up to Mikey's voice and sees all of the brothers taking their weapons off of Raph's shell, who was already up and awake.

Mikey ran up and grabbed his nunchucks off of Raph.

"We really gotta go Raph!" Says Mikey

"Go where?" Questions Raven

"Sacks tower!" Says Donnie

"He's gonna release a toxin that's gonna poison the whole city!" Exclaims Mikey

"And sacks is gonna sell the antidote!" Adds Leo

"Made from a mutagen that's in our blood!" Says Mikey while spinning in circles around Raph and Raven.

"Well what are we waiting for guys?" Asks Charlotte

"Come on we have to go now!" Says Abby

Raph looks at Raven sitting on the ground, and easily picks her up and carries her bridal style.

Raven giggles. "I'm fine Raphie."

Raph grunts and puts her down. "You sure? And don't call me Raphie."

Raven laughs and kisses his cheek. "I'm sure." Raven starts running towards the door while everyone just stares at her in awe. She looks back behind her. "Come on guys quit standing around! We've gotta stop Sacks!"

Vern gives Charlotte and a confused look and she only shrugs. After a few seconds everyone gets up and makes a beeline for the door. Mikey runs behind everyone screaming.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! LOOK HOW CALM I AM!!!!!"

End of chapter!
Next Chapter- Avalanche!