Abigail Snow

Abigail Snow was born in Los Angeles, California

Abigail Snow was born in Los Angeles, California. Her parents, Vincent and Susan Snow were both scientists who were very passionate about their careers. Abigail was never really a science type of girl though. Abigail loved to sing, dance, and act. Her parents would always give her lectures about "not having a promising career when she's older" or "acting isn't a real job Abby," but she never let that stop her from doing what she loved. One day when she was 8 years old, she got home from school and noticed that her parents had packed all of her bags and were waiting by the door for her. After a little while of her being confused, her mother spoke up.

"Abby, we have something to tell you honey."

Abigail was still very confused. "What is it mom? And why is all of our stuff packed?"

Her father spoke up. "Angel, we have to move to New York City for a little while."

Abigail was extremely shocked. Her parents have never even MENTIONED New York before, and what about her friends? She couldn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

"When do we leave?" Abigail asked with tears in her eyes.

Her father ran up and hugged her. "Please don't cry angel, I know this is really sudden...it was sudden for us too. We leave tonight. You can still have time to say goodbye to your friends. But don't be sad, we will always come back to visit family."

Abby sniffled. "Are-Are you sure?"

Her mother walked up and kissed her cheek and hugged her. "We're sure honey."

-6 hours later (on the plane)-

Abby had a sudden thought. "Hey mom?"

"What is it sweetie?"

"Why are we moving to New York anyways?"

Her mother and father looked at each other and then back at her.

"Well darling," her mother said "A man named Eric Sacks emailed us a few days ago, and told us he needed some really smart scientists for a project. Once he explained the project me and your father decided it would be best for us to help with it."

Abigail thought for a moment. "What's the project about?"

Her father smiled and ruffled her hair "We'll tell you when you're older kiddo."

Abigail smiled and continued to listen to music. Not really giving it a second thought.

~8 months later!~

Abigail and her family had been living in New York for 8 months now. Her parents had been working on some sciency stuff for quite a while now. She occasionally wondered if they were ever gonna go back to California but she made some good friends here so she didn't really mind all that much. One day when she was painting her nails and listening to the radio in her room, her mom walked in with a briefcase and had gloves on.

"Hey mom, what's in the briefcase?" Abigail asked.

"It's something very special honey."

Her mother then opened the briefcase to reveal a tiny syringe filled with a weird green substance. She then took it out and cleaned off the tip of the needle. " Can you lift your sleeve for me honey?"

Abigail was TERRIFIED of needles.

"What? No! I just had my flu shot! What even is that stuff?"

Her mother realized she needed to be convinced, so she started reassuring her.
"It's not gonna hurt honey I promise! It'll be a tiny little pinch and trust me you're gonna feel great afterwards."

Abigail still looked a bit worried. "And you're absolutely sure?"

Her mother smiled at her. "I'm absolutely sure."

Abigail hesitantly lifted up her sleeve and let her mother inject her with the green ooze.

- 4 months after that-

Over the last 4 months Abby has gained some extraordinary abilities. She learned she can create portals and even travel through them just by picturing where she wanted to go! She can also create forcefields with her hands. She learned she could do that when her family was playing baseball together. Sports were never really her thing anyways. The final thing she could do was blast energy through her fists and send things flying back! Pretty awesome.
One night she spent the night at her aunt Becca's house because her parents were working late in the lab. When she woke up the next morning and walked to the living room she saw her aunt on the floor crying hysterically.

"Aunt Becca what's wrong?"

Becca didn't say anything. All she did was rewind the TV.

*BREAKING NEWS! There was a fire at Eric Sacks' lab last night. 3 scientists were found dead this morning. Lola Sanders, Vincent Snow, and Susan Snow were all found burned alive. More investigation is being done to see what could've caused this horrible accident. I'm Kayla Banks, signing off.*

Abigail was speechless. Both of her parents died in the fire? She couldn't believe it. It can't be true, can it? After about 2 minutes of being silent, Abby broke down in tears. Becca pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna take care of you ok sweetie? Im gonna be here for you no matter what love, I promise."

All Abby could do was nod and continue to sob into her aunts shoulder.

-8 years later-

Abby had just finished high school. She never stopped singing and eventually all of her efforts paid off. She got an offer to do an album and even a record deal. She decided not to go to college so she could pursue her dream of being a famous singer, which her aunt was completely fine with. She supported Abby's dream of being an artist. Abby has lived with her aunt ever since her parents died and even though she was sad for quite a while, it never managed to ruin her bright spirit and bubbly personality. Her aunt had always known she was tough, after all, Abby proves it to her every day. Abby told her aunt about her powers and she was very supportive about that too. She also managed to keep it a secret. After saving Alexis from getting shot she started talking to the girls more and they formed a close bond almost immediately. She decided to be a vigilante like them and fight crime from the shadows.
One day when Alexis, Raven, and Abby were waiting on Charlotte to come over to Raven's house, Raven's phone started to ring, so she picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Charlie? Where the heck are you? You're 15 minutes late dude, and you're never late to anything!"

Charlotte started screaming into the phone.
"Ray? There are a whole bunch of people running from a subway! I think they're in trouble we have to go help them!"

Raven looked at the other two girls and they nodded their heads. Raven went back to talking to Charlotte.

"Hang tight hun, we're on our way now." Then she hung up.

Abby then created a portal and they all stepped inside, heading to the subways where Charlotte was.

CHARACTER INFOOO!!
Name- Abigail Snow
Age- 17
Powers?- Portals, forcefields, and energy blasts!
Which turtle?- Michelangelo!!!
Inspired by?- Ariana Grande! <3

Next up- A Helping Hand ;)