You're killing me

Start from the beginning

#

The awards has finally arrive. Meryl is ready for this. She knows Don will be there with Ella, but she will ignore them, right? It should be easy.
After the ceremony, they all joined for the party. She walk in a long black dress and hair clipped up, through to the bar. After ordering a glass of wine, her favourite, she go through and give a big smile when she saw Viola.
"Meryl!" Viola approach her and give her a big hug and a kiss on the mouth.
"Baby, how are you?" Meryl ask surprised at her friends.
"Very well and you love?" Viola ask putting her arm in hers.
"I'm good," Meryl giggle and walk with her to the bar.
"Amy is here too," Viola say to her. Meryl nod impressed and look around. Her smile run away when she saw Ella and Don making their way through the crowd of people.
"Shit," she mutter and look in front of her again.
"What's wrong?" Viola ask with an odd look.
"I need fresh air," Meryl say waving her hands to get cool air.
"Honey..." Viola put her hand up to the barman and look worried at Meryl that drank up her whole glass of wine. She put her glass down and look behind her. Viola also look behind her seeing the pair talking to other actors.
"I'll be right back," Meryl say and move away to the doors to get fresh air. Well, she has to face them whether she likes it or not.
Viola glare at Don and approach him like a boss. She grab his arm and pull him aside. Ella role her eyes at them loving the attention she's receiving from the male actors.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Viola ask him and let go of his arm. "Hanging out with her as if it doesn't hurt Meryl. Are you doing this just to spite her?"
"What? No..."
"Bullshit. Meryl is my best friend. I don't know what happened between you two, but you're hurting her and I can't allow that," Viola say to him with an angry look. He nod and look up at Meryl that stood outside with her hand on her face. She look up at Amy when Amy touched her back. "You either go or stay as far away possible. Understood?"
Don look at her and nod his head slowly. Viola give him a death stare before walking away.

Meryl, laughing at a joke Amy made put her hands on her hips turning her head sideways.
"If they make a Mamma Mia sequel, I hope they can show us more of Pierce without a shirt," Amy giggles. Meryl nod in agreement giving a scare when someone carefully took her hand. She turn around and look at Don.
"Can we dance?" he ask. She look at Amy that send her a wink walking away. She give a heavy sighed unhappily and volunteer to Don's touch. They walk through to the open space where there's more people dancing. He pull her close to him and fold his free hand around her waist.
"You look beautiful," he whisper to her. She role her eyes and remain quiet swaying from one side to another. He turn her out then pull her back tighter against him. Her eyes goes round. Not just by his warm body against hers, but the rubbing against her. With the heels, she's a little longer, so she can't tell if he has an erection or if it's his belt that's teasing her. She try to pull away to avoid falling for that, but he holds her tight so that she won't escape. "We haven't spoken yet after that night."
"We have nothing to talk about," she whisper softly closing her eyes. His cologne washing through her nose and her panties, she feels getting soaking wet. "Oh gosh this is embarrassing."
"What?" he ask in her ear sending dozens of chills down her body.
"Nothing," she reply terrified at thinking so loud.
"Your heart is beating faster," he mentions to her. "You okay darling?"
"Don't call me darling," she say and finally push herself away. He's doing this on purpose, isn't he? "Leave me alone."
She run out and slam her hand on her chest. With her body warming up, she goes around the corner looking up at the dark skies. She needs him, but she can't be this weak. She look around to see if there's any cameras around. She decides to go into the public bathroom. Will the echo give away her breathing? She looks around to see no one else in there. She goes into the last bathroom stall and close the door. How unfortunate that the locks doesn't work. She pull her dress up and slip her hand into her underwear resting back against the wall. Tears appear in her eyes at the thought of masturbating from the effect Don has on her. She starts to massage her clit in a circular motion. Her heart is beating very fast and her legs are starting to feel weak. She put her free hand under her dress on her breast pressing it as she pleasures herself. She starts to move her hips desper to finish off before she gets caught. Her breathing starts to increase. She can feel it coming. Her eyes closes tight shut imagining herself being pleasured by Don. Her mouth goes open as her muscles pull together till at last. She throw her head back shaking under her orgasm. Her fingers getting full of her juice.