Chapter 28

A week and a half later Worldwide it 3 days away. Me and Kam have been freaking out. We are packing because a few days ago she told us that it is being moved to Las Vegas in Nevada in Hollywood Studios. Me and Kam get to look around before we start and only me and him will be there no one else. I am excited.

Red Claw hasn't been busy since the last encounter. Me and Kam's dance is perfect. We don't have school this week cause of Worldwide. I pack anything and everything. Tomorrow is our plane to Las Vegas. The plane ride is 5 hours. Everyone is staying over at my house. My parents don't care as long as we are quiet. They will be coming over in 2 hours. I finish my packing and I grab some comfy clothes a crop top with cotton shorts.

I go and take a long shower. After an hour I get out and blow dry my hair and put it in a messy bun. I take off my make up and plug in my phone. "Hunny your friends are here!!!" My mom yells. I run downstairs and see all of them in the living room with luggage. They smile when they see me. We all head upstairs, to my room. They put there luggage in the corner of my room. We set out mattresses. One for every couple.

Asher is sleeping in my bed with me. We all talk and hang out. Someone knocks on my door. I go and un lock it. I see my mother. "I have pizza and soda with cups. And if you guys don't want soda I brought Iced Tea." I smile. "Thank you so much mom. Asher runs to us and grabs the pizzas. "Thank you sweetie." My mom says. "Your welcome." He leaves and I grab the soda.

"We all are going out to eat we will be home by 11." "Ok. We can't stay up to late, our plane ride is at 5 am, so we have to get up at 3." She nods. I hugs and kiss her. "Will you be there?" "Of course we all are gonna be back stage watching you and Kam." I nod. "I better get some pizza before Kam eats all of it. Pig." I say. "Hey!" He says with a mouth full of pizza.

"Can we talk alone for a minute?" My mom says. "I will save you a piece babe." Asher says. "And I will save Mountain Dew." Kim says. I laugh. I step out and close the door heading to her room she shuts the door. I sit on her bed and she sits next to me. "I wanted to say, that when I first thought you were dancing I didn't accept it, and I didn't really accept you as you got older."

She takes a deep breath. "And I wanted to say, that I am glad you had your father to support you when I didn't. When he dragged me to your first dance competition I thought It would suck. But I am glad your father did because you found your passion. You found friends that love you, that were there for you when I wasn't there. I will owe them all forever for making you happy when I brought you down. And I know you will never truly forgive me."

"I already have." She shakes her head. "From what I did the past years it scared you and a little part of your heart will never truly forgive me. But with everything I did I am glad we can be mother and daughter again. I didn't realize how much I love you, I forgot. But then we had that talk in your room and you let me in. And I love you so much for that, for giving me another chance." I smile and hug her. "Maybe some part of me will never forgive you but I do. From the bottom of my heart I forgive you. and I love you."

She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Now go have fun with your friends." I smile and run out. I go to my room and Asher hands me 3 pieces of pizza and Kim gives me a cup of soda. I put on the movie and we all watch it cuddled next to our boyfriends and girlfriends. I get on my phone and call Lillian. Asher pauses the movie.

Hey Davina.

Hi, so the competition is in Las Vegas will you still be able to come?

Yup, your very, very, very, handsome boyfriend called me a couple weeks ago. I will see you tomorrow Babe.

I laugh. Ok. Bye love you.

Love you too.

I hang up and plug in my phone smiling. Asher un pauses the movie. Soon it is 10. I turn off the tv. Asher turns on the lamps. "Ok time to get ready for bed we have a very early morning." Kim and Emily go to the bathroom. Cole and Mark go to my closet. Soon the girls come out and Asher goes in. The boys come out and Kam and Mason go in. "No funny business in my closet please!" I yell. Kam opens the door a crack and flips me off.