Chapter 24

His face had a hand mark. A big hand mark. His father's hand mark. I stumbled back, tears fell down my face. "Did he?" He nods tears now fell down his face. He fell down on his knees. I run to him, "How long?" I whisper. "How long?" I ask again. "Since I told him." "That you were gay?" he nods.

"Does your mother know?" He shakes his head. "But she has done it herself a couple times." "Any more?" He nods. He takes off his shirt and you see a huge ball of blue and black. "What did he do?" "He punched me multiple times." "Tell someone Kam please." "I can't." "Why not?" "I have no where to stay." He says, tears fell down his face like a river.

"Your staying with me for 2 weeks." Kam nods. He takes out a small suitcase and I help him pack. Once he is done he puts makeup on. Then we head upstairs. We see his dad on the couch. We walk out of the house. We put his stuff in my car. "How long has this been going on Kam?" He stays silent. I look at him. "Kameron Diego Lee you tell me this instant."

He sighs and looks at me. I glance at him. I pull into McDonalds. I lock the doors. "4 years now." "Did they do this before?" "Yes. Once in a while." "Who else knows about this?" "Just you." "Kam you know how to fight why don't you fight back?" "Because I don't want to be homeless." "You won't you have me, Asher, Cole, Mason who is your boyfriend FYI, Kim, Emily, and Mark."

"I didn't want to intrude." "You can stay with me whenever you want." He nods. we get out and I lock my car. we head inside and stand in line. After 5 minutes we order our food. It comes to 40 dollars. We stand out of the way as we wait for our food.

Soon it comes and Kam gets it and we sit down in the corner. I sit next to him. "Kam why didn't you tell me or someone." He looks at me and shrugs. "I didn't want anyone to know because it is my problem not theirs." "Kam you were there when I needed you the most. So I want to be there for you." "I know and you always are."

We start to eat and soon we finish. When we are done we leave. "Wanna drive my new car we got from Championships?" Kam immediately smiles. I throw him the keys and he catches them and we get in, buckle up and leave. When we get to my house we get out and he locks the car. I go up to my door and unlock it. We head to my room with his bags.

Once he is all settled we sit on the bed with a piece of paper and a pencil. We soon come up with ideas. Soon we have a page full and the dance has 2 minutes to it. It was midnight so we settled down. He took a short shower then me. And soon we both fell asleep.

My alarm goes off and I groan. I didn't sleep well I woke up 3 times screaming Asher's and Kam's name like I did in the hotel when the men were kidnapping me. I wake up Kam and he gets dressed in the bathroom. I go to my closet and shut the door. I look through my clothe sand settle for high waisted jean shorts with a baby blue crop top. I put on black heels. I go out of my closet and Kam is out of the bathroom. He was on his phone.

I plugged in my curler and started to do my makeup. I put on baby blue eyeshadow. I put on lipstick with eye liner and mascara. I then curl my hair in loose curls. I walk out smiling. "Kam?" He turns off his phone and looks at me. He smiled immediately. "There is my Kitten." I smile. I grab my bag, phone, and wallet.

We go downstairs and we both have a cup of coffee. "During lunch wanna work on our dance and after school we can work on my knife throwing and fighting." Kam nods. We leave and head to my car going to school. When we get there people look at my car. I grab my bag and Kam grabs his. We then get out at the same time and I lock my car. We both walk to our friends.

"That is our Davina." Mason says. I laugh. Asher grabs my hand. He kisses my cheek. "Hey me and Kam are making our own dance up for Worldwide Dance and we have 2 minutes done so during lunch we are going to practice it. You guys wanna watch?" "Hell Yea!!" They all yell people look at us weirdly.