Chapter 35

This new costume was pure white it went low but it was tight enough so no one will see what I do t want them to see. The bottoms had a white skirt to them that was see through. It also had a gold pin on my hip and the top had gold designs on them.

I ran to my seat as the hairstylists and makeup artist do what they had to

I ran to my seat as the hairstylists and makeup artist do what they had to. My hair went up into a messy bun, it looked messy but good. And the makeup artists put some dirt on us that would be explained during the dance.

Kam also had dirt on his chest, back, face and arms

Kam also had dirt on his chest, back, face and arms. I had if everywhere you could see skin. But I wasn't completely covered it it just some here and there. Making it look like I was dirty and so was Kam.

When they finished me and Kam went back to stage, the spotlight only on him. One of the workers spoke into his ear peace. Telling him we were in place. "Ok sorry for the wait ladies and gentlemen here is Lovely with Davina Garcia and Kameron Lee!!" He runs off stage, it was completely dark now, then the music starts, the lights go on and you see me and Kam back to back.

As the lyrics start we run 5 feet to our starting point, I put my hands in front of me pretending there was a wall, my face looked panicked then I turn and run to the other side, me and Kam both jumping and rolling then standing up in the middle at the same time. When I get to the other side I put my hands up and pretend I am screaming, Kam doing the same, my hands go to my hair as I walk backwards, panicked.

When my back touches Kam's I jump, spinning around, he does the same. He comes towards me. I flinch back, falling to the ground, he takes a few steps closer, I jump up and grab his hand, turning so we are back to back as we fall to the ground, we lay our heads on each others shoulders. Then I spin around. He takes my right leg, my back sleek against his chest as his spins and throws me off, though I grab his hand pulling him towards me, our bodies crash together.

Then he swings his arm towards me, I duck spinning away, ending up behind him. He spins and grabs my hand, I rip it out of him and move away, we face the crowd, I turn my head to look at him he does the same, we reach for each others hand, only inches away. I spin around, crouching down, I wrap my arms around myself as I duck my head Kam does the same thing as me, I then look over at him as he looks at me. I get up and jog to him, taking his hand, swinging around his torso to his back then back to his front.