Chapter 31

The next morning I wake up with a groan. I look and see Asher on his phone already awake. "How long have you been awake?" I ask groggily. "About 45 minutes. It's 10:49." I nod. "I had fun last night." I say with a smile he smirks, "Me to." I sit up, well at least try. I groan and lay back down, Asher looks at me. "I can't walk." He gets up, putting on some boxers and heads to the bathroom, I hear him running the tub. I smile as I realize he is making me a bath.

After a few minutes he comes out. He removes the blankets from and and picks me up. He carries me to the toilet. I do my business as he leaves to wash the bed sheets. When he comes back I was done. He picks me up and sets me in the hot bath, making me smile. He had put bubbles in it with some candles lit and soft music. He sits on the side of the tub, laying his head on his arms that were on the side of the tub. I lay back and look at him, he does the same.

"Still hurt?" I nod, he gets up, takes off his boxers and then steps in, "Movie forward." I slowly scootch forward slowly, he sits down, spreading his legs so I can sit in between them. I lean back. His hands rub my stomach and sides. Then his hands go to my inner thigh, I look at him, "Trust me Princess." I close my eyes again as he starts massaging  y inner thighs making me gasp.

I whimper as he keeps massaging them. "I'm sorry." I shake my head with a smile. "It always hurts the first time Asher your fine." I sat with a soft smile. After a long while we get out. I dress in some.comfy clothes while he puts on some boxers and shorts. He makes us breakfast. We eat then head back up to my room. We lay on my bed, he was now laying on me, my legs were apart as he had his head on my stomach. I grabbed Mr. Husky, making him chuckle at me as he puts on one of my favorite movies.

Before I knew it the day turned to night. We went to bed late, I woke up early to someone walking in my room. I look over and see Kam. He looks at me with a smirk. I flip him off. Then I see Mason. My eyes widen. He smirks evilly at me. I roll my eyes and fall back asleep. When I wake up again I was to Asher moving.

I opened my eyes and saw him trying to get out of bed. "Where are you going?" I ask groggily. "Bathroom." He responds. I nod, he wore some shorts to bed last night, so he didn't have to put anything on in the morning. I look at the time and see it is 10. I look over and see Mason and Kam cuddling while watching some movie in their room. I get up and walk over, I then jump on the bed in between them. "Awe you guys are so cute." I say to them, making them both blush.

"Watcha watching?" I ask, "Comedy." "Oooh." I get under the blankets and lay down more. They look at me. I see Asher come out of my bathroom. He looks around and when his eyes connect with mine he chuckles. He walks over, leaning against the opening in the wall. "Well don't you look comfy." I smile. Kam and Mason had their heads on me. "Mhmm." "Well I have to go, mom is going to wonder where I've been." I nod he comes over, leans across Mason and kisses me.

"Can you get Me. Husky before you leave?" He smiles, "Of course." He walks to my room, I see him grab my stuffy. He tossed sit to me. I catch it with a smile. After the movie ends the 3 of us head downstairs. I cook some breakfast while we talk. "I have to go, my mother just texted me." He kisses Kam, I snap a quick picture, making them laugh. Mason leaves after getting his things. "So how was it?" Kam asks me as I wash the dishes. "How was what?" I ask him, glancing at him with a confused expression.

"The sex!" He says with a smirk, I blush and look down washing a plate. "How did you know?" "Your glowing." "It was great." I say with a smile. I felt different but I knew I was the same. "How was sex with Mason?" "Awesome." He says with a smirk. "He's a sub in bed. I'm the dominant one." I laugh, "I believe it." I look at him. He leans on the counter and looks at me. "What?" I ask him. "You seem different." "What do you mean by different?" "I don't know. I mean, you lost your virginity." I nod, "Well loosing it changes you, in a good way most of the time. I'm still your kitten."