Chapter 18

It is Wednesday and I am sleeping at Emily's house because tomorrow we all leave to go back to L.A. because of Championships. I make sure I have all my bags packed for anything today is the last day of school till next week.

I dress in a dark gray crop top with jean shorts with a sweater tied around my waist. I leave my hair down and I put on natural makeup.

I grab my bags and put them in my car. Asher and Kam get in my car and I take Asher's hand driving to school when we get there I park my car. Lot sof people tell me and Kam goodluck. We smile at them.

We get to our friends. "Ok so today me and Kam are going to be in the auditorium all day you all can join us if you are caught up on all your work." I say. They nod and as we make our way to the front office people tell us good luck and me and Kam just nod.

When we make it to the office we get checked in that we all are here and me and Kam go to the auditorium. I dont change not needing to. Kam just takes off his shirt. I put our dance song on repeat and we both start dancing our hearts out. After a few hours we stop getting some food since it is lunch time Kam put son a shirt. We go to the lunch room and me and Kam go in with our friends. We all get some food.

Me and Kam just get fruit and a few cold water bottles. We sit and talk at our table. Once we are done eating we check in the office and we head back to the auditorium. Mark and Mason shut the doors and we put the music on again. We both start to dance again. After a while we stop. Mason claps smiling so does everyone else. "Does this ever get old watching us dance?" Kam asks. All our friends shake their heads.

School was over so we all left. Kam dsint bother putting his shirt back on we all went straight to Emily's house. We got inside and ate some food. "So tomorrow our plane is at 10. We will get to L.A. at 3. Kam, Davina you both give us your bags besides the one that has your costumes in them." Emily says. We nod. "Our seats are in different places."

Kam starts. "Emily Cole yours is in the way back. Kim Mark yours is 2 seats in front of Emily's. Kam's and Mason's is 3 feet in front of Kim's then mine and Ashers are 3 feet in front if Kam's." I say everyone nods. Me and Kam practice more.

At 9 we all get ready for bed I take a short shower grind dressed in one if Asher's shirts it goes down mid thigh. I get on the air matress we share and I set an alarm so des everyone else. Soon I fall asleep. We all wake up to our alarms going off. We all groan but get up. The boys get dressed first then us girls. I dress in a hot pink tan top with some jean shorts. I put on black high heels. I brush my hair and leave it down. I put on natural makeup.

I grab my things and make sure I have everything

I grab my things and make sure I have everything. Once I know I do i go downstairs. Asher gives me my cup if coffee. "Thanks baby." He nods and kisses me. Once I am done with my coffee we all go to the airport. I have me, Asher, Kam and Mason in my car. "Are you used to driving around boys?" Mason says. "Yup. I sure am." He smiles.

Kam was sleeping Asher was holding my hand and listening to music from his phone looking out the window. "What is it like having a matching tattoo with Kam and dancing with him everyday?" "At first i didn't trust Kam to pick me up and dance with me, but Asher helped me trust him. And I got used to Kam being shirtless and dancing and I got used to driving him everywhere. And Asher to. Since we are neighbors."