Chapter 16

"You love me. Like love, love?" He says stunned. "Yes our friends think we are ready to say I love you. And I do to. The question is, do you love me this way?" I say. My question is answered when he pulls me on his lap and kisses me. "Yes I do love you. With all my heart." Tears spill out of my eyes. "I love you so damn much Davina it isn't funny. I will do anything for you, I will be with you no matter what. I'm just a call away and I will be there." Tears fall from my eyes like a river.

He has tears in his eyes to. "I love you so much." I hug him tightly. He kisses my cheek. I look at the time and sigh. "I have to get back to school." Asher nods. "I will bring you back your homework and you can just copy me." He nods and kisses me. I get off his lap and go to his full length mirror I fix my makeup.

It wasn't water proof. Once I was done I go to his door. "Love you Asher." "Love you too Davina." Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I loved the feeling. I close his door behind me with a smile and I go to my car driving to school. When I get there I go to the lunch room. We still had 15 minutes. I walked to my friends table and sat next to Kam and Emily.

"So?" Kam says. "He said he loved me with all his heart." They cheer and hug me over the table. I have never been more happier. I look at Kam. "Thanks for helping me realize we were ready. You to Kim and Mark I can never thank you enough."

They all smile at me. "You are certainly welcome Kitten." We all talk about me and Asher till the bell rings. Me and Kam walk to our next class. We sit in the back. I couldn't take the smile off my face. "I can't believe me and Asher say I love you. Were is the time going?" Kam smiles. "So have you found anyone yet?" Kam shakes his head.

"I'm sorry." He shrugs. "Right now you are my priority and Asher." I nod. I lay my head on his shoulder. listening to the lesson. Once this class is over I go to the gym and change into a tank top with shorts. I see Kam and Cole standing by themselves. I walk over smiling. We had to go out on the track outside and run 4 laps. The 3 of us did a slow jog.

"I hate gym." Cole says on our second lap. "Me to." "How are you both not breathing heavily?" Cole says. "We do dance and it is a hell of a lot of running to get this body shape." Cole nods. "Go on ahead of me." Cole says. "Are you sure buddy?" Kam says. Cole nods. Me and Kam run ahead of him doing a faster jog.

We were getting timed for doing this. The both of us passed everyone on their second lap while me and Kam were on our third. People look at us in disbelief. On our 4th lap we were barely out of breath. Soon we finished. Our teacher look at us wide eyed. Everyone finished and wanted to know what we got.

"You both tied for first place having both finished 4 laps in under 3 minutes." Everyone goes wide eyed. "How can you do that?" Our teacher says. "We dance for 8 hours straight with no break this was nothing." I say. "OK then I will set a timer for 10 minutes and lets see how many laps you can both do." We nod. We get into position and he blows his whistle me and Kam are off.

I do 1 lap, then 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. I was starting to get out of breath. Both me and Kam. Then we did 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. We both were out of breath. 15 turn to 20 and he blew his whistle we just made it and we both fell to the ground breathing heavily. I roll to my back and Kam does the same. "20 laps in 10 minutes. That beats the school record." People cheer.

I lift my fist up Kam does the same. Then it goes limp. Cole comes with 2 water bottles. I drink the whole thing and Cole helps me up but when he lets go I fall down. My legs were numb. Kam does the same thing. We still had 30 minutes of this class. Everyone just stared wide eyed.

"My legs are numb." I say to Cole. "Mine to." "Ok, I am going to call Asher." Cole says getting out his phone. "No, he is sick." "Davina you can't stand up." "So. You carry me." "I can't I pulled a muscle in my shoulder, and if anyone besides me or Mark carry you Asher will throw a huge fit and beat up whoever touched you." "OK call him."