Chapter 2

I was dressed in a black long sleeved top that is very light so I wont get hot and some black leggings I am wearing just some old ballerina like shoes that's helps a lot. Once we get there it's an abandoned ballet studio. Its only 4 pm so we have 3 hours till i have to go home. Me and Diana walk in and we see the lights on. I see all my friends. They all have 2 cold water bottles. I put on the song and me and Kam get in position. "Diana play the music."

Then it blares through out the whole studio. She turns it down a little. Me and Kam start dancing.

To start off since there are no stairs I crouch down facing away from my friends and my sister who is watching intently. Then Kam walks up to me and holds out his hand. I look up at hi face and I grab it. We start to do the first few steps. When it gets to the point where he pulls me up and I am a lot taller than him I slid down and he walks backwards towards our friends. I slipnot and I twirl my self away. Then I feel him wrap him and around me and I bend back and we reach for each other hands then he twirls me up. We start doing moves and we twirl and jump. Then it ends with me hugging Kam.

The music stops and we hear clapping and wolf whistles. I smile and we bow. "So our dance teacher is also gonna ask for a dance with lots of stunts in them. Any ideas?" Kam asks after they calm down. I nod. "Yea I do. But it is gonna be even more challenging then this." "I'm always up for a challenge Kitten." I smile and I grab my phone showing him and the rest what I have in mind. His eyes bulge out of his head. "Up for a challenge?" "Hell ya it looks like fun."

"Davina?" Diana says. "Diana I trust Kam ok." She nods still not sure. We get some water. "Kam are you sure you can handle this?" I asked. It's dead silent. "Kitten I can do this ok." "Sorry uts just a very dangerous dance." "I know." I take a deep breath then I get in position. Then we start. A minute into it we fail. We get back up and try again. This time we make it farther. Every few stunts and we would fail. But we get better and better. After an hour we take a drink break.

Kam looks sore. "Kam are you ok?" "Yes it's just a little tough." "We can switch." "No we can make trlhroigh half of it." I nod. Soon its 8 and me and Kam can get through both songs but not really good, but it's a start. "Tomorrow lunchtime we can practice again." He says. I nod and give him a short hug same with he other people besides Asher he doesn't like physical contact. Me and Diana leave.

Once we get home I get some food and head to my bedroom. I eat then take another shower. After that I go straight to bed. I wake up in the morning to my alarm. I go to my closet and I dress in a comfy abort sleeved shirt with some black leggings that has pockets. I slid my phone in it and I grab my bag and I eat some breakfast. Home alone again. I grab my wallet and an apple and I leave in my car.

Once I get to school i go to my locker. I finished my homework already and I put the hooks I dont need in my locker and I grab the ones I do need. I then walk to first period. It was Wednesday already. Me and Kam have gotten a lot better at our dances. I sit behind Kam in math. The teacher comes in and we give him our homework. Diana has talked to mom and dad. They will be at the tryouts because parents can come and wathc their kids if they want.

I sort of listen to the lesson but my mind is somewhere else. In the middle of class Kam looks back and tapes my shoulder. I jump because I wasn't paying attention. "Pay attention we cant fail more than 2 classes or else we wont be able to do dance club." I nod and I start to listen more. Soon the bell rings and I get to and pack my things. I go to English next. I can barely pay attention to it. Soon the bell rings and its time for study hall.

I sit in my usual spot just staring off. Thinking. What if we dont make it? What if only Kam makes it? How will my parents react if I dont get in? Do my parents care what I do? Will I be the talk of the school if I dont make it. I the  realize I am being shook. I snao out of it and I look over and see all the boys with a concerted expression. "Davina what ar you thinking so hard about?" Asher says. "If I dont make it what'll happen to me? Will I be the talk of the school?"