Chapter 34

Before I knew it, it was the day before mine and Kam's live show. Our dances are perfect, our costumes are amazing. Me and Kam have been working hard in dance. We are the top dancers in our class now. College is awesome, though it is tiring it is fun. Today me and Kam weren't going to be in college, we are spending our day at a dance studio that we could use for dancing.

Me and Kam found out that for every person that buys a ticket we get 20 dollars each. We don't know how many people bought tickets but we know that our friends will be backstage. They haven't even seen our dance, we wouldn't let them watch which pissed them off but we wanted it to be a surprise. We had 3 songs we were goin to dance to, For Tonight is the first song. Incomplete is the second song and the last song is Lovely.

I was dressed in a black crop top with black leggings and some sneakers.

Cam was in black shorts

Cam was in black shorts. I smile at him and set my things down. He hooks up his phone to the speaker. We stretch then do a dance for a warm up. Then he he pressed play as we started to dance. We go to the second song and dance to that one then the last one. We dance to them 4 times each before we took a break.

We changed into our first costume and danced with them on to the first 2 songs then we changed into our last costume for our last dance. It would be a surprise to everyone. We've never changed costumes during a dance so we had to learn how to dress in under 3 minutes. The other 2 would be for me to fix my hair. I would have 5 people working on my hair for 2 minutes to get it fixed I had the best doing it. But it took a while they would practice on me for hours and hours on end. And soon they could do it within a minute and 3o seconds.  Then I had 5 people do mine and Kam's makeup that we would be wearing for our last dance. Can can do it in exactly 2 minutes.

I was honestly surprised. But they did it and I paid them extra that day. I think our last dance will drink the crowd. This dance will be the most important dance we have ever done. We practice until we have 3 hours. We get dressed in casual clothes, Me in some jean shorts and a red top with some sneakers. We go back to our college grounds, I go to my dorm to see Asher on the couch doing work. "Hey me and Kam are heading out, see you in 2 and a half hours." I kiss him quickly, grab a quick snack and head to the door. "We all are seeing you both off." He gets up grabbing his leather jacket.

"Ok." We head out seeing our friends get out of their dorms. I smile at them, we all walk out of the dormitory, where we see almost the whole school, Me and Kam stop in our tracks wide eyed. There was also a limo on the school grounds. I blink. Blink. Blink and blink. I look at Kam, "Who ordered a limo?" I asked, the driver gets out of the limo and comes over to us. "Claire sent a limo for you both and to pick up your friends. She will be here in the front VIP row with your friends and some other quests." He said, "Ohhhh kayyyyy?" I question.

"We have to leave. Ms. Garcia, Mr. Lee." "Ok." I turn around and look at Asher, he had a smirk, I roll my eyes, he kissed me quickly, "Go kick some ass." "You know me, that's easy." I smile, walking to the limo with Kam, the driver opens the door, I thank him and get in. Kam gets in after me. The driver gets in his seat. "Ms. Claire hid some champagne back there." He says as he starts driving, "Oh thank god!" Me and Kam say, we get out 2 glasses and pour ourselves some. "So uh.....?" I trail off, "Oh sorry, call me Sam."