Chapter 23

The next morning I woke up and turned off my alarm I went to my closet and picked out a long sleeve black shirt with a high waisted skirt and some black heels that tie around the ankles. I put my long black hair in a high ponytail. I put on black smoky eyeshadow and some nude colored lipstick. I grabbed my bag, phone and purse, I decided to wear my black sunglasses.

 I grabbed my bag, phone and purse, I decided to wear my black sunglasses

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and left. I grabbed my car keys to my red and black car that said 'Won The Championships, Kameron Lee and Davina Garcia' on the sides. I Drove to Starbucks and walked in. People looked at me and gasped. Today I didn't feel all happy, I didn't feel, me.

I told the person my order with a fake smile. He got it and I walked outside and saw at least 5 people around my car. "Hello." I say they all look at me and smile. "Davina Garcia we are such huge fans. Can we get pictures?" A boy said. "As long as they are quick I need to get to school." They nod.

10 minutes later they leave and I speed to school. Parking next to Kam's new motorcycle that matches my car. I get out and grab my bags locking my car. People gasp as they see me. I look totally different from the happy, cheery, belly shirts and jean shorts kinda girl.

I stand next to Asher. My friends look at me wide eyed. "Why are you all staring?" I ask. "Because this isn't you Kitten." Kam says. "What does that mean?" "You aren't in a belly shirt, jean shorts, hair down, smiling, happy or cheery." Mason says "Well I don't feel like myself. I feel broken , scared on what is gonna happen next. Guys I need help. I wanted to dress like I do but something was holding back. I feel angry, sad."

I took off my glasses. "I think you and Kam need to take today off and let him teach you," Mark lowers his voice. "How to fight and throw knives." "And he taught all of us." Kim says. I nod. I give Asher my car keys. I kiss his cheek. Me and Kam walk to his motorcycle. He hands me a helmet and puts one on himself. I take down my hair since it won't fit with it up. He starts it and it roars to life.

Everyone looks at us. He sits down and I wrap my arms around his waist. Then he is off. He stops at a red light. "Kam I'm scared all the time now." "I know and when you learn you won't be anymore." He then takes off and soon we arrive to the warehouse. When we get there he turns off his motorcycle. We walk in and everyone looks at me and Kam.

We walk to the training room and he hands me a belly shirt and some cotton shorts. I go and change. I look at myself in the mirror. I cover my stomach with my arms and walk out. Kam was now not wearing a shirt. I walk over to him. He looks at me then my arms. "What's wrong Kitten."

I look down not smiling at all, actually far from it. he walks forward and I walk back. "Davina let me see did you cut yourself on accident?" I shrug. I walk back again and I hit a wall. I swear up and down in my head. "Davina let me see your stomach." I shake my head. He grabs my wrists gently. He tries to pull them but I don't let him.

"Kitten please. Let me see." I shake my head with tears in my eyes. He pulls harder and I give up. "Who did this?" I looked down, not answering him. "Red Claw did this didn't he?" I nod. He growls and picks up a knife then throws it. It hits right in the middle of the target. He comes up and hugs me. "I'm sorry."