Chapter 26

Important rant at the end of this chapter, please read, it at the end of chapter for my absence. Please enjoy the story. 😁

I wake up screaming. Kam grabs a knife and turns the light on. He then looks at me. I had my arms around my knees. "Sorry." "Dont say sorry it is ok to have nightmeres." "But I keep waking you up at least 3 times a night." "I know and I could care less." I nod and hug him.

"Your the best friend a girl can ask for Kam." "You to Kitten." He hands me a tissue. I wipe my tears. I lay my hea down on his shoulder. He puts on light music. "How are your stitches?" I say. "They can probably come out." I nod. "I can take them out tomorrow before school." He nods. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up to my alarm going off. I turn it off and groan. Kam does to. We get up and I gtab supplies I need to take the stitches out. He lays down and holds still. Soon they are out. We both get dressed. I dress in an off the shoulder navy blue dress with light pink flowers on it. It went mid thigh. I out on navy blue pumps. I curled my hair and pit it in a high ponytail. I then put natural makeup.

I walk out of the bathroom and Kam hands me the thigh strap thing again

I walk out of the bathroom and Kam hands me the thigh strap thing again. He turns around and I put it on. Then he gives me my knife. I put it on. I grab my bag purse and phone. "Starbucks?" Kam nods. We head out and I grab my keys locking the doors. We walk to my car and get in and buckle up.

I the drive off. "Do you feel better now that the stitches are out?" "Yes so much better." I smile. "I can't believe that Worldwide Dance is 2 months and a half months away. And graduation is a 2 months away. And prom is a month and a half away. We should. Nominate for prom king and queen." "The school decides that." "Dang." He laughs and I park my car we get out and lock it. We walk in and stand in line. I lay my head on Kam's shoulder. We step up to the counter a d order our drinks.

When we get them Kam pays and I grumble. We get back in the car. "Do you know if Mark and Cole asked Emily and Kim? And did Mason ask you or are you gonna ask him?" "Yes they already are going and I asked him a few weeks ago. He said yes." I smile pulling into school. "Are you getting used to the knife?" I nod. We get out a d walk to our friends. "We are going prom shopping today after school."

Kim says. "Ok, ok." "We are having an assembly last 2 periods for prom queen and king. We are all going to vote you and Kam." Mark says. I smile. We get to class and before I know it, it is the end of the day. I walk down to the gym and sit next to my friends. Everyone puts a folded piece of paper in each box for prom queen and king. After a few minutes the teachers all have them.

"Ok first prom queen. The top 2 people who are nominated are Davina Garcia. Come on down Davina." Mrs. Winely says. Was walk down and people cheer. "And second is Bella Turner." The schools bitch. She comes down and people cheer but not as loud as mine. "Ok for the prom king our first boy that has the most votes are Kameron Lee. Everyone cheers I clap smiling. Kam comes down smiling and jogs next to me.