Chapter 15

A month later me and Kam have our dance good. The threats have just been getting worse. I am terrified when this person is gonna come for me and Kam. It is mine and Asher's one month anniversary. We have been really happy. We aren't doing anything special because we don't want to so we are just staying in and watching a movie.

Kam told everyone he is gay and everyone took it great. They accept him for who he is. Asher put's on a movie and we start to watch it. Kam is back living with his parents. Kam is happy about that. Me and Asher haven't said the 'L' word yet and I am happy for that. We are taking this slow. We aren't in a rush or anything.

I lay my head on his shoulder smiling. He lays his head on mine. We were in my room. Once the movie is over Asher kisses me and leaves. I put on another movie. Tomorrow me and my friends are going out to an ice rink for Cole's birthday but he doesn't know. Since it is spring the ice rink is inside and is cold. I have the perfect outfit to wear.

We all are meeting at Emily's house. And my Parents and my little sister. Well my mom and dad are back to loving each other and it is making me even more happy. Darlene she has softened up. She is a lot nicer also. Diana has been away in college and I haven't seen her in 4 months. Soon the movie ends and I turn off my tv and set an alarm.

I close my eyes and soon fall asleep. When I wake up I turn off my alarm and I get my clothes and take a shower. When I get out I dress in a maroon long sleeve shirt with a black mini skirt with legging. I put on black knee high heeled boots. I blow dry my hair and I the curl it. I put on some black Smokey eyeshadow. I grab my black purse and I put my phone and wallet on it.

I walk down the stairs and I grab an apple and I quickly eat it

I walk down the stairs and I grab an apple and I quickly eat it. I go outside and lock my house. I go to my car and I see Asher leaning against it. I go up and kiss him. I pull away and I get in the drivers side. We both buckle up and I drive to Kam's house.

When we get there I see him on the porch he look up and smiles. He comes up and open my back down and get in, buckling up. I drive off to Emily's house. When we get to her house we go through the gate and I park my car. John looks in the window and comes to my door helping me out. "Thank you." He nods and I lock my car going inside.

I see al my friends and smile. "SO lets get going." Emily says. "I am following you." I say she nods and we leave. We get back in my car and she goes then I follow her. After 45 minutes we make it. we get out and I lock my car.

Mark his covering Cole's eyes. we walk in and get our skates. Once we sit down Mark uncovers Cole's eyes and his eyes widen. He smiles. "A skating rank for my birthday present?" "Happy birthday Cole!" We all say. He smiles wider and we get our skates on and we walk to the ice. I go straight on it and skate around. My friends look at me wide eyed.

"Since when could you skate?" Asher says. "Since I was 5." I say Cole gets on and skates around smiling. Asher gets on and takes one step and falls on his ass. I laugh. Then Kam gets on and starts to skate around. Kim and Emily get on with Mark and they fall to the ground. I laugh again.