Last Chapter

Two months later back in London.

                “Beth wake up!” Harry shouted as his lovely girlfriend jolted awake. Her bump was not noticeable and believe me everyone knew.

                Louis and Eleanor have been almost impossible to separate since Hawaii which I understand because they are getting married. Beth and Harry have been working on names and we all love them. Perrie and Zayn are officially a couple and I love her just like a sister. Liam and Danielle have been getting along wonderfully which is a relief to all of us. Niall and I have been getting closer with each day, and I love him with everything that is mine. I cannot believe it’s been almost nine months since I met them, with Nialls birthday coming up turning nineteen a big one, I haven’t had time to plan anything. The boys all say they have a surprise for us tonight so we have to dress normal and be ready in a couple of hours. Perrie is the only one not head over heels excited so I think she knows.

                “Cheyenne can I barrow a sweater from you?” Danielle leaned into me and Nialls room and I nodded to her throwing her a 1D hoody just to be funny. She laughed at me and went on her way.

                “What are you guys taking us?” Eleanor begged Louis but he ‘zipped his mouth and threw away the key,’ we all laughed at the gesture that he made.

                “So I and Louis set a date!” Eleanor shouted and I toned along with everyone else.

                “Well?” Perrie dragged on when she wouldn’t tell us.

                “We are just going to go get married with you guys as our witnesses because of the paps and stuff so we are doing it on September 27th!” Louis said and my heart dropped to my stomach. I gave them a fake smile then looked out the window. I think Harry saw something was wrong and nudged Liam who patted Niall’s knee who then looked at me.

                “That is my mom’s death date,” I told them and they dropped their mouths surprised by what I had just said.

                “It’s fine guys.” I reassured them.

                “We are here!” Paul shouted from the driver’s seat. We all perked up and jumped out of the van.

                I gave all the girls questioning looks and they just shrugged. The boys’ stepped in front of us and got ready to take.  We were standing in a very large empty space of land. Like the land belonged to an old Hollywood house that had been knocked down it was so large. The area was surrounded by the woods and the road was obviously a back road with our closest neighbor’s miles away. I grabbed El and Danielle’s hands waiting for the boys to speak.

                “We want to ask you girls to all move in with us, in one big house that we will build, and decorate and everything, there will be many extra rooms of course for future members of the family,” Niall said. My mouth dropped and then we all screeched with joy.

                “We would love to!” Perrie said speaking for all of us. Wow, could life get any bette