A breakup, Crying Zayn, kissing harry and Butt slapping Louis?

Liam’s POV

                I look in Danielle’s hurt filled eyes and I just wonder what is coming. Okay so maybe I do know what is going on. I know exactly what she is going to say, and I know that I am going to beg and beg but I know that it is not going to work.

                For the past couple weeks that Cheyenne has been gone all we do it fight, that all that is all we do. The couple times a week we get along it's because we are not together. I feel bad because I know this is hurting her. She isn't like most people think, she is a very sweet girl. But all the hate and the pressure is getting to her.

                "Liam look-" I stop her before she can say anything else. I have to kiss her one last time. So just like that I take her neck into my hands and smash my lips to hers. I feel the hot tears from her face trickle onto mine and my heart breaks even more.

                "I know what you are going to say, and you know that I am going to beg for you to stay, but I also know the likely hood of that is slim." I wipe some tears from the love of my life’s eyes and she smiles slightly. But I still know it has to end.

                "Look Liam, you know i love you, I love you so much. But I cannot do this anymore, I am sorry." She says, and like that she is gone. She grabs her purse and wipes her eyes before opening the door, stepping out, and walking away. That was it. She is gone.

                I throw my head back and start to silently cry. Now the anger in me is built up and I hold my hand in a fist punching the seat in front of me. I have no feeling in any of me. I already miss her, I feel like I should run after her but I won’t. I know she wants to go, so I am letting her.

                Once I have calmed a little I lay back on my side on the seat staring out the window by my feet. I start to remember the good times with Danielle, and I remember Harry pumping me up before asking her to be mine. Out the window I see Beth and Harry walking around, and I cry more. They are so happy, and I know that they will be better than me and Dani. I let my eyes close after a while of crying and I fall into a sleep, one where all I see is Danielle.

                Zayn’s POV

                This just is not fair. I do not get it, how am I doing this to myself. I watch every day as Niall waits for Cheyenne to be ready to come home and now that she is back I am forced to remember my feelings for the beautiful girl. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I would have just told her that night. Would I be better at all of this?

                I know that Niall loves her, I know that. I just wish it was not true. I know that he is going to try his hardest to never hurt her, but I just wish that it was me. I want to be the one she clings to in her sleep. I want to be the one she gets better for. I want to be her everything.

                I look up at the sky as it turns grey and I feel a small drop hit the top of my nose. I want to turn around so my hair doesn’t get messed up but I decide against it. I do not want to go home until I know that Niall and Cheyenne are gone off to their date. I know he is going to tell her about her mom’s identity, I wish I was the one to tell her that too. Something about that beautiful girl wrapped in Niall’s arms makes my heart skip a beat. Why did not tell her how I felt the night we met her. Sometimes I image what it would be like if she wouldn’t have come to the concert. Then what, we wouldn’t know her that what. She probably would have not got better, and probably would have died. Her modeling career wouldn’t exist. And I would never have seen the beautiful smile that lights the room easily.