Nice bruises and how to tease a wanting Niall.

“Cheyenne wake up!” Eleanor and Danielle scream breaking me of my dead sleep. I moan and roll over onto my back to look at them.

                “Yes?” I ask raising an eyebrow.

                “Girls day?” Beth reminds me from the doorway.

                “Oh yeah, okay I will be out in a minute, what are we doing?” I ask.

                “Shopping.” Perrie enters smiling.

                “Okay,” I smile at them again and they all leave, well almost. As I get out of bed I realize I am still in my black laced bra and the girls all stare at me.

                “It was hot,” I shrug as if that was believable.

                “So hot that you needed purple bruises everywhere?” Perrie raises an eyebrow at me and the others laugh, other than Danielle.

                “Actually I knew that was happening, I woke up and brought Liam upstairs last night only to be kept up my pleasurable sounds.” This makes the girls laugh again.

                “Nothing happened I promise, just a little bit of messing around,” I say reassuring the girls that I still remain innocent. I will have to tell the girls my plan today.

                Once everyone is gone I jump in the shower washing my body and hair shaving the needed areas. Before remembering we are in a hot place I almost pick out jeans and a hoodie. Luckily I quickly remember the weather. I pick out a beige skirt with little black sparkles barley there on the top. A think black waistband connects my black tank to it. I place black bracelets on my right wrists and finish the outfit with gold and beige strappy sandals and Nialls cross. My hair is down and it’s natural straight. Once I go downstairs the girls are ready for me.

                “So mind telling us what all those bruises are about?” Beth raises an eyebrow at me from across the table. We are sat in TGI Fridays for lunch after we shopped for hours. The paps have already found us so they are outside waiting to attack us. I know they have already gotten shots of Nialls markings. They won’t know who they are from though, we haven’t gone public.

                “Well you all know how they got there,” I say reminding them of how sex works.

                “Okay but why didn’t IT happen?” Perrie asks taking a sip of her diet cola.

                “He said last night was not THE night.” I roll my eyes and so do the girls.

                “But I have an idea,” I give them a evil look and they scoot in their seats to listen to my plan.

                “I am going to tease him until he cracks, wear short things, grab him all the time, give his crazy kisses and once he gets into it I am going to say it’s not time,” The girls all give me approval groans and laughs before we finish up our food. 

                “So Have you thought of names yet?” Danielle asks Beth and she frowns.

                “No not yet other than Darcy of course.” Beth laughs.

                “At least you are having a baby, I really thought Louis was going to ask me to marry him on our one year, but that was two months ago and he didn’t.” Eleanor frowns. Louis’ plan flashes back in my head. Two more night El only Two more.