Girls day<3

I woke up in a bed, how did I get in bed? I fell asleep on the van. The bed is warm and I feel comfy I don’t want to move. My eyes are still closed and I know that I need to get up and get ready for my long day. What am I doing today? Oh yeah, that’s right, girls day. I give myself one big stretch before opening my eyes. When I finally do awake there is a note next to me.

                Cheyenne-

                Liam had me carry you to the bed. I hope you sleep well, have fun today. We have recording all day! But I hope to take you out tonight, around 8? Well breakfast is down stairs for you, please eat it. Keep on beautiful<3

                -Niall xxx

                Awe, Niall melts me sometimes. I cannot wait to move in with him honestly. Although that is not until the end of summer, so we still have plenty of time to get closer. And now I will always have Liam. What a great thought, who would have ever guessed. Maybe it was fate. Oh yeah breakfast, I am actually hungry. I do want to eat. Shower time.

                Once I am out of the shower I make my way to the closet that would soon be all mine, with everything in it. I pick out a lazy outfit since I figure the girls don’t have anything major planned. I pick out a pink Puma sweatshirt and grey Yoga pants. My shoes matched my sweater I threw my hair up into a ponytail with my bangs braided into it. I thought I looked normal today for a girl’s day.

                To Eleanor and 2 others.

                I am ready ladies let’s do this!

                ****

                It was almost an hour before the last girl finally got to the boy’s house. The last to arrive was Danielle and she looked like a hot mess. Her hair was thrown in all different places; she was in pajama shorts and a big t-shirt. She looked as if she was running from a murder.

                “Danielle honey what is wrong?” Beth jumps and runs greeting a crying Danielle.

                “I-I-I!” Is all she can get out. I feel my heart break into a million uneven pieces.

                “Come sit love.” I wrapped my arm around her waist throwing her arm over my shoulder.

                “I will get you some tea.” Eleanor runs off to the kitchen and turns on the kettle.

                Danielle whines and falls onto the couch that I am taking her too. She lets out a loud scream and leaves makeup stains on the boys white pillows.

                “Here you go love.” Eleanor hands a small cup of tea and spoon to Danielle. She takes one look at the spoon and screams. She gives me the cup and falls back down.

                “Danielle is it Liam?” Beth asks.

                “YES!” I can barely understand her from her terrifying screams.

                “Do you miss him?” Eleanor continues. Danielle makes the same loud noise and I get the best idea.

                “Alright up you go.” I say grabbing her arm and dragging her up to my room.

                “What are you doing to me?” She sobs. I throw her at the vanity that sits in the corner. I look at Beth and Eleanor who know exactly what I am doing.