The morning after is always interesting

Cheyenne’s POV

                I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Nialls warm body. The TV is off which means someone came home last night because Niall was asleep before me and if he would have woken up then he would have woken me up too. I untangle myself from Niall and go to the kitchen getting stuff to make waffles out. I get a few oranges out and knives then I hear the door open and close. A tired Eleanor and Louis waltzed into the kitchen. Their clothes are a mess along with their hair, something tells me they had a goodtime last night.

                “Good morning Chey.” Eleanor sits at the counter and dropped her shoes to the ground.

                “Want tea love?” Louis asked and the glow on Eleanor’s face grew larger. I have a feeling they did something last night that they should’ve.

                “Sure.” Eleanor was flirty and smiling at her boyfriends.

                “I am making breakfast,” I say pushing Louis out of the kitchen and over to Eleanor.

                As I was cutting the oranges Beth and Harry walked in hand in hand smiling at all of us and took their seats next to Eleanor and Louis, Beth was placed on Harrys lap. And only short second later Liam and Danielle came in holding hands. I felt relief go over my body, no more crying cousins and best friends.

                “What are you making?” Niall asked snaking his arms around my waist.

                “Waffles and tea.” I say pushing him off of me.

                “Morning all of you!” Zayn comes in with a smile on his face looking like he just walked into a room made of mirrors.

                “Someone is happy.” Danielle pointed out.

                “Yeah, I met this girl yesterday and I am taking her out tonight.” Zayn said picking up a cup of tea I placed for him.  Harry and Beth giggled at each other and everyone looked at them. They stopped laughing and Harry whispered something in her ear and she nodded.

                “Well we were going to wait until lunch, but since we cannot help our happiness.” Harry stopped telling Beth to carry on.

                “We are pregnant!” She shouts and everyone stops what they are doing.

                “I am going to be an uncle!” Louis shouts causing everyone to laugh.

                “Congrats you guys.” I give them a smile and take the last waffle off the hot plate.

                I set the large table and everyone piles around it. Niall takes five waffles leaving the rest of us with two each. Everyone eats and carries on with their own conversations and laughter erupts every so often.

                “I am going to get ready.” I say excusing myself. Everyone soon follows me getting into the shower or getting dressed.

                The water from the shower runs over me softly helping me relax into it. I have my first modeling shoot today since I have been back. Then I am meeting everyone for lunch. Danielle is supposed to be cleaning up Liam’s flat because she is moving in from America. Eleanor is coming with me today because of her work ending in the US she is going to join Ellen. Beth is going with the boys today because she can’t distance herself from her baby’s father. I cannot believe they are going to have a baby, what is management going to say.