Zayn meets Perrie.

Zayn POV

*That night*

                God Cheyenne and Niall always all over each other are really starting to get under my skin, I should have been the one to tell her to meet me backstage that night, and she should have held my necklace in her hands when she went to the Rehab place. It should be me she is moving in with. I should be Niall.

                So here I sit at a bar drinking some alcohol drink that the man gave to me. I have just come in from smoking a cigarette and all I want to do is tell Cheyenne how I feel. My thoughts go quickly through my pounding head. This is so unfair, what does he have that I don’t? Oh yeah Cheyenne that’s what.

                “Excuse me?” A girl’s voice comes from behind me, her voice is the perfect tone close to Cheyenne’s.

                “yes?” I ask turning my seat to see the girl. She has blonde hair curled and a grey beany on her head. A silver owl necklace hangs from her small neck and she has on a grey dress with a brown belt around it. She looks really pretty while her blue eyes gaze into mine.

                “My band dared me to come up to you and kiss you.” She is drunk I can tell. I look around her and three other girls sit at a booth laughing at the blonde. One of the girls has red hair down and straightened it’s not like a natural red but a deep red. Another has what looks to be black hair down to her shoulders and a deep curl is everywhere, I feel as if it is her natural hair. The last girl had purple hair waved down to her breasts. Not that I am looking there, not with her beautiful friend stands in front of me.

                “Well I cannot deny a beautiful girl.” I say pulling her face to mine and give her a quick kiss. The kiss makes me forget Cheyenne but still sends shivers down my whole body. I do believe in love at first sight, but I also believe in love at first kiss.

                “Thank you.” She says pulling away from me. I see the cameras are flashing, how do they find me so easily! The girl has a pretty shade of pink on her face and I can’t help myself. I pull my arm around her waist and make her walk to me again. I plant my lips back on hers and her friends go silent and the camera stop, is that happening or am I just in a trans?

                She pulls away all too quickly with deep breaths coming from her. I won’t let go of her even if she wanted, I have to get her to go out with me tomorrow night. She looks at me with her blue eyes staring deeply into what seems to be my heart.

                “Do you want to come sit with us?” she stutters her words but I nod without a word and follow her to the table her and her friends are sat at. They all stared at us as we sat down, I could barely make out the words to introduce myself.

                “I am Zayn.” I finally say holding my hand out for them to shake.

                “We know you are, you are in that boy band.” The one with purple hair says.

                “Yeah, Perrie only drools over you every time you guys are in sight.” The red head laughs and Perrie blushes looking away from me.

                I sat and talked to the group of girls and found out their names and that they were a famous band too, they were actually girl cool I think. I am really pumped for my date with Perrie tomorrow night, I haven’t thought about Cheyenne all night but since it is coming close to closing time the girls left and I am walking back to the house alone.

                **

                When I get to the house it is silent other than the TV coming from the living room so I go to see who is in there. I only find Niall and Cheyenne asleep cuddling on the couch, Cheyenne’s face is dug into Nialls bare chest and he has his arms wrapped around her. The blanket has been thrown off of them so I replace it before turning the TV off. The sight of them doesn’t sting as bad to me anymore. But the memory of my kiss with Perrie makes me completely forget about them.

                Once I am in my nice warm bed in only my basketball shorts I pull out my phone and text Perrie telling her I cannot get her out of my mind. Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever.