Louis and Eleanor's date<3

Louis POV

                *Earlier that day.*

                “So love would you like to go out?” I wrap my arms around Eleanor and she nods her head in my chest.

                “Awesome let’s go!” I say pulling her along with me. She laughs and it melts my heart every time, she turns back to wave to everyone still in Cheyenne’s room.

                “Where are you taking me?” She asks as I put her in the car giving her a quick kiss.

                “Wonderland.” I say with a wink and she throws her perfect head back in a fit of giggles.

                “Not this again Lou!” She turns the radio up and sings to one of the bands songs while I drive her to the park.

                “You know I love doing this with you though.” I intertwine my free hand with her hand that rests on the center console.

                “Okay I guess, but if I get to tired, you are going to have to carry me home.” She gives me the puppy dog face and I laugh into a nod.

                When I say I am taking her to wonderland I mean we are staying out all night. The third date I ever took her on was to the park, to a movie, to Wal-Mart, to the fair, and then out to eat at three in the morning.  Tonight I plan on taking her to the park, out to eat, and then to spend the night on the beach. At the beach I have a plan to sing to her with the guitar Niall taught me how to play. 

                I truly love Eleanor with my whole heart, and I would do anything for her. I remember when I first asked her out on a date and Harry had to actually hit me because I zoned out. Her eyes captivate me every time, so it’s not my fault.

                “I love you Lou.” She kisses my fingers sweetly and shivers go over my body.

                “I love you too El, you truly are amazing.” I kiss her hand back and she turns a bright shade of pink. The radio now plays ‘as long as you love me’ by Justin Bieber and I laugh, I made this mix CD in America. I sing to her looking sometimes at her but mostly keeping my eyes on the road.

                “We are here.” I say unbuckling her as she laughs. She reaches for the door handle but I slap her hand away.

                “Allow me.” I wink opening her door for her and helping her out. We walk to the swings with our hands intertwined and I feel the camera flashing. We talk about nothing really, but that nothing with her is worth everything.

                “You know Lou, Liam and Danielle are so getting back together.” Eleanor says and I think about it and after a while I nod my head agreeing with her.

                “Want to see something cool?” I whisper in her ear and she scrunches her body.

                “Sure.” She whispers back, her breath hot and perfect on my neck.

                “Alright,” I stand up from the swing clapping my hands together rubbing them and fake stretching my neck. Eleanor laughs at me and I get butterflies like a little girl.

                “So Guess what?” I say stopping what I am doing.

                “What’s that love?”