Bailey and shocking news.

Nialls POV

It's been almost a week, we can almost go see Cheyenne. I wonder everyday what she is doing, how she is doing. I smile at my phone at a picture of her and me kissing. The one taken at the evil place that took her away from me. I looked at her small body attached to mine. Her cheeks were so thin you could see every bone on her face. Her hair was a greasy mess but she had just washed it. Her legs were thin and her collar and shoulder bones popped out. I don't see how I didn't see it before. No one did.

Every day is a struggle for me. I am sure that it for her also, but in a different way. She struggles to eat and I struggle to not see her. I have been waiting carefully to see her beautiful blue eyes sparkle. I wait for her hugs, and I lust for her kisses.

"Niall you want to go to Nandos?" Zayn comes into the room I am in. I am in Cheyenne’s room. I am sitting on her bed looking around at her things, nothing is left touched. She didn't take anything from here so the clothes she was putting away when she fell are still sprawled out across the floor. Her bed is comfy and smells like her. I look at her night stand to see a picture of us. The fifth night we went out. It was the night I took her to the park and a fan of hers asked if she could take a picture. It was us on the slide her in-between my legs, my arms wrapped around her tightly, us both smiling. She looked thin but not as thin as she did the day I left her at rehab.

"Niall." Zayn rocked me shaking me from my thoughts.

"No I am not hungry." I turn on my other side so I cannot see him anymore.

"Niall you have barely ate since Cheyenne left." I couldn't help but take that as a nasty remark to towards Cheyenne’s struggles.

"Don't go there!" I jumped from the bed sending Zayn pushed back.

"Whoa boys, calm down." Liam walks in and I huff rolling back onto the bed.

"Lad are you sure you don't want to come?" Liam asked again and I nod my head.

Soon they exit the room and the front door shuts. Now I am alone and I log onto the computer. Everything everywhere is about me and Cheyenne, and Cheyenne’s mess. The headlines all questions what goes on in the house of one direction and what is wrong with the beautiful girl that I have come to know.

**

"Anyone here?" A man’s voice rings through the big house. It's American. But it is not Cheyenne’s dad. Who is it?

"Hello?" I come out of the room so I can see the door clearly. It's a boy with blonde hair standing there at the door. Why did he come in without anyone answering.

"Oh hi! Sorry to just come in. I knocked but no one answered and it's raining out there." He laughed and pointed to the window exposing the rain.

I come closer to the boys. His eyes are a grey color and his blonde hair is a dirty shade. His face is skinny and he has few freckles around his nose. He is wearing light pants with rips in the knees, you could tell they were not meant to be there. He wore a bright orange sweater that said 'John Deer' on it in green traced with yellow. His shoes were not shoes, they were work boots. He looked discusting.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Well my girlfriend hangs out here." He smiles looking around.

"Your girlfriend?" I question who he is taking about.

"Yes, are you slow? Did I stutter? Cheyenne where is she?" My heart drops. Cheyenne has a boyfriend

"Cheyenne is single." I say.

"Well she is right now but we are going to get back together," He smiles still looking around.

"She is not here, don't act like you don't know where she is." I roll my eyes at the guy.

"Oh yeah that's right. She went crazy and is in that place for starving again." He lets out a laugh and it pisses me off. Before I can control myself my fist makes contact with his chest. He shoots back in pain, now I can tell he is a wimp. I raise my arm again and this time going for face. I hit it swiftly making him hit the wall hard falling to the floor. Then the lads walk in with the girls.

"Niall what happened!" Danielle grabbed me pulling me back by the rest of them.

"Who is this?" Liam asks.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM CHEYENNE!" I shout going for him again but the girls hold me back and Zayn helps him up. His mouth is bleeding and his eyes are shut. You can tell he is in a lot of pain. Harry takes Beth in the next room because the blood made her light headed.

"Niall what happened?" I am asked multiple times. I just ignore them.

"I need to see her.” Is all I can manage to say.

"Tomorrow Niall, tomorrow." Louis rubs my shoulder and Eleanor holds my hand. Liam is holding Danielle tightly to him Zayn is now pacing back and forth because the boy left. Harry took Beth to his room so she could nap. We all just sat in silence. I needed to know who he was, and how she was. Then my phone went off it was WMYB it was Cheyenne’s ringtone on my phone.

"Hello?" I answered the phone frantically.

"Hey love." Her American accent brings light into my day.

"A boy showed up here today looking for you." I had to ruin the conversation to find who is.

"Bailey." She whispers into the phone.

"Who?"

"My ex."

"What does he want?"

"Me."

"Do you want him?"

"Never again." She sighs.

"He will leave eventually he always does." She made my day better by saying those few words.

"So how are you doing?"

"Good, they say I should be ready to leave after 30 days."

"Are you eating well?"

"Yes because all the silver wear reminds me of Liam." She lets out a smirk laugh.

"Niall." Louis taps on my shoulder and whispers, I turn to look at him and shock goes over my body he is holding an article of something.

"Cheyenne I have to go." I hang up the phone and stare at Louis phone.

"How are we going to tell her?" Zayn says.

"I have no idea."

"Should we wait until she gets better, or tomorrow when she is in there." Harry adds.

"I don't know. Liam?" I turn to Liam hoping he knows the answer.

"We have to tell her tomorrow." He puts his head into his lap.

"Okay." Harry huffs, Zayn slid off the couch and to the floor. This was big news, and it was going to break her heart.

So guys, it's another cliff hanger(: Let me know what you think? I need to speed up this story because I am practicly done with it and I have barly uploaded (: After TEN reads now I will update!