Coming home!

Nialls POV

                We are on our way to pick Cheyenne up. She had to stay for the full sixty days because she had a few slip ups. I saw her just a week ago and she looked amazing. Her face fuller this time, but just as beautiful as before, if not more. Her smile is white and strong again. Her shoulders normal, her arms have meat on them along with her legs. Her body is still flat because she is skinny still. She has come to realize that she is skinny, but she tells me she struggles every day. Once two weeks ago, the last time she almost slipped up she called me crying to be normal again. I talked to her for three hours until she would calm. Since then she has been wonderful.

                "Are we almost there Niall I miss my best friend!" Louis shouts from behind me  holding Eleanor close as she looks at him taken back.

                "Actually she's mine thanks babe." She kisses his cheek and he seems sad, but it's an act. We all love Cheyenne equally. I just love her different way.

                "Guys, we are almost there stay calm." Danielle says aggressive looking out the window proping herself up by the elbow. Liam tries to hold her hand but she pulls away. They have been fighting lately and we are all worried. I tell Cheyenne but she tells me Danielle has already told her.

                Tonight I am taking Cheyenne out since it is now late may, I will be taking her for a walk on the trails in the park. I think she will love it. I have news for her about her dad, it might not be completely well, but it is news that she will be happy to hear.

                "Niall are you just gonna go in and get her?" Harry speaks up breaking my thoughts again.

                "Yes." I say putting the car in park.

                "Can I come in with you?" Zayn says, and I nod.

                I am starting to notice something about Zayn the way every time something happens with Cheyenne involved he jumps in. I know he misses her but he misses her a lot more than I thought. He lights up when someone says her name, does he not understand she is mine? I have been driving up here an hour each way almost every other day when we don't have rehearsal. I long for Cheyenne’s taste on my lips, I want her in my arms, I want to spend time with her, and I want her to be mine. But I will be sticking to my plan. I must wait until she is ready.

                "NIALL!!!!" An American accent rings through the quiet lobby. I turn to see a blonde girl running full speed at me. I turn on my heels just in time to catch her jumping into my arms. We are back in the position where her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck. She leaves me wanting more as she leaves a peck on my lips. But I can tell you this is more than lust, yet I much as I want to, I won’t, because I want her to be mine, completely, not just in that way.

                "Cheyenne!" Zayn comes in the lobby from smoking, his smell burns my nose, but he takes Cheyenne in his arms and you can see the smile creep on his face. My fist ball up as he runs his hand through her bleach blonde hair. That is mine. She is mine.

                "Ready?" I say gripping Cheyenne’s hand in mine, along with her suitcase in my free hand. I kiss her cheek and she giggles her beautiful giggle, the one that send chills up my spine all the time. I wish she would giggle forever, and it would be my fault.

                "Yes I am." And with that I lead her to the van, Zayn trailing close behind.

                "I am driving." The first words out of Louis mouth, Cheyenne feels hurt you can tell it by her face.