Beth and Harry's date.

Beth’s POV

*Earlier that day.*

                Tomorrow night I am taking Harry to see my parents at dinner. It won’t be the first time he has met them, which is good. Tonight Harry says he wants to spend time with me alone at his flat across town. Not like that although we have, tonight we are just watching movies tonight and I feel like it is time to tell him.

                “Ready babe?” Harry comes into my room I pick up small duffle bag that rests on my bed and follow him out shutting the door behind me.

                “Are you excited?” He asks and I nod my head with a fake smile.

                “Is something wrong love?” He asks opening my door and putting my bag in the back.

                “Of course not,” I smile and give him a quick kiss. Cameras start to flash and people shout questions at us, this is the one thing I was not looking forward to when Harry first called me backstage at that concert. Harry waits until I am in the car when he closes my door running around the front of the car and to his seat. 

                I watch as his perfect curls bounce causing me to giggle. Once he is in the car he looks at me with his big green eyes that send crazy chills down my spine. He tilts his head down and shrugs with a smile before starting the car. Okay, here we go. What happens when I tell him and he doesn’t like it, is he going to run away from me?

                “Here we go love,” Harry opens my door and throws my duffle over his shoulder. Every time he takes a step it bounces off his hip bone making me smile. I have always loved when bags did that. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and mine goes behind his waist while the cameras flash.

                “Want to stop and say hi?” He asks and I nod. I try to get the fans everything they want from Harry because only four months ago I was them, almost five now. Harry and I’s three months will be coming up within a week, wow three months and look at the trouble I have gotten into.

                “Harry I love you!” A girl shouts and he tights his grip around me causing me to smile into him.

                “Barry!” Girls shout from behind me and I turn around and smile at them, I love the cute nicknames fans give the boys and their girlfriends. Poor Louis and Eleanor had such a weird names they would be lucky to have a nickname.

                “Hi girls,” I say giving them hugs.

                “Will you guys please kiss?” One of them shouts and every other fan girl on the streets screams meaning they agree.  I look at Harry and he shrugs so he grabs my waist bringing my body close to his and kisses me sweetly. Cameras go crazy but the screams are muted by the moment I am in. I really love his perfect kisses.  I always get lost in his lips and his eyes of course.

                He pulls away all too quickly giving the fans a wave before grabbing my hand and pulling me close to him walking into the building he lives in.

                “So what movie?” I ask looking into his movie rack.

                “Whatever you want.” He says pulling his shirt off and throwing it on the ground next to the couch and climbing under a blanket he placed down. 

                “How about Juno?” I ask and he nods with a smile. What a perfect movie to watch right now. I make my way back to Harry’s room and change into a pair of Jack Willis sweat pants and Harrys Ramones shirt.  I walk out and he sends me a wink then pats the seat next to him and I gladly take it after hitting play.

                “Harry we need to talk.” I say with a huff and mute the TV.

                “Are you breaking up with me?” He asks with a frown on his face it breaks my heart.

                “No” I say. I have no idea how to say this, but he gives me the go on signal so I try my hardest.

                “I don’t know how to say this and I hope you don’t run off and get mad at me, but Harry-“ I pause and catch my breathe. He gives me a quick kiss on my forehead before telling me to go on.

                “I am pregnant.” I say and his body stiffens next to me. I feel the tears come down my face and I let go of his hand that is intertwined in mine. I get off the couch and walk to the bedroom shutting the door behind me. Harry still at lifeless on the couch as I left the room. I layed on the bed on my back and let some of my tears fall down. I decide the best thing to do is go back to the boys shared house, so I grab my duffle bag not bothering to take off Harry’s cloths. I walk out and he is no longer on the couch but the kitchen light is on so I pick my heels up from the walk way and go to the kitchen and see him leaned with his back on the counter drinking a glass of water. I dropped my bag and started to cry harder. He turned around fast running from behind the counter wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer.

                “I am never going to leave you Beth. I love you so much and I love that baby.” He spoke into my hair and I nodded into his chest.

                “What are we going to do Harry!” I shout.

                “You live with Louis and Eleanor is going to be moving it so I can’t move in with a baby!” I yelp at him and he just pulls me tighter to him.

                “Listen Beth, I am going to talk to management and tell them. Then if everything goes as planned we are going to buy a new flat just down the hall or even across town, but we will raise that baby as a family, and I will always be there.” He says kissing my head. He leads me to the couch and lays me down next to him and we don’t talk. I just clench to his body as my tears calm.

                “So do you want a boy or girl?” I ask trying to make the silent room have any type of noise.

                “I want it to be perfect just like its mother.” His answer is perfect. So perfect to me, and probably to his baby.

                “Do you know how far along you are?” He asks me.

                “About five or six weeks.” I say looking around trying not to make eye contact with him.

                “So this happened only a few weeks after we started to date?” I stop crying and nod my head at his question he lets out a sigh but just pulls me tighter.

                “It’s okay,” He says kissing my head again.

                “We have to tell everyone, and my parents and I have a doctor’s appointment in two days,” I say and he perks up a bit.

                “We will tell everyone tomorrow after recording because the lads want to take you girls out to lunch, and we can tell your parents at dinner, and I will be at your appointment.” This time I pull myself up and give him a kiss, just one sweet perfect kiss. He rubs my stomach under the blanket that is now over us until I fall asleep in my loves arms as he rubbed our creation.