Eleanor says yes!

Louis’ POV

                I set up the candles and got ready for Eleanor to walk down the stone path after being dropped off. I felt for the ring in my pocket and checked to make sure the words where still written in the sand. I knew from day one this was how I was going to spend my life. With Eleanor as my wife, all my mates living with us and our kids running around carelessly. I heard Eleanor’s feet coming to me and I took a deep breath preparing for her reaction.

                “Lou-“ she stopped when she saw the words. Her mouth dropped and a hand flew to her mouth. I bent down in front of her on one knee looking up with much hope.

                “Eleanor, from day one I have loved you and I knew that I wanted to spend my life with you. You love my friends, you get along great with the girls, and you are beautiful. You stole my heart the first moment you smiled at me and your eyes get me every time. I have never been so sure of something in my life, will you please marry me?” I asked. She didn’t say anything, she just kept looking from me to the words to the sea behind us. The cameras flashed around me.

                Her hand still covered her mouth but she removed it to wipe the tears. I began to realize that she was not going to say yes, and my heart began to ache.

                “Say something?” I begged her from my still bent position.

                “Yes! Yes Louis I will!” she yelled and with that I stood up and picked her up spinning her around before kissing her all over her face. She let out a laugh and I pulled away slipping the ring on her finger.

                “You are the most amazing person Louis,” Eleanor said just above a whisper.

                “No,” I said whipping my hand crossed the hair in a funny way. She laughed before kissing me again, this was no doubt the best night of my life.