A holiday, A surprise, Jealousy and don't forget a new couple!

1 week later

I woke up to screaming coming from downstairs, what the heck was going on. I slum myself out of the warm of my bed and pull Niall’s hoodie over my head from a couple nights ago. I don’t bother to check myself in the mirror before coming down the stairs and into the kitchen to find everyone yelling nicely at each other in different conversations.

                “Hey!” I yelled causing everyone to shut up and look at me.

                “What is going on?” I ask pulling a cup down from the cupboard.

                “We are going on a holiday!” Danielle and Liam shout.  

                “Where is Harry and Beth?” I ask with a slight worry in my voice.

                “They are on their way back from the doctors, they say they have news.” Zayn says wrapping his arms around a really pretty blonde girl.

                “Hi I am Perrie,” the blonde perks up giving me her hand to shake. A wave of jealous comes over me and I have no idea why Zayn never liked me. I smile faintly and she went back into Zayn’s arms. I slammed my cup down on the counter and stormed out of the room.

                I ran into the music room playing slightly on the Piano keys that were in front of me.  I hummed to the song ‘more than this’ but in a girl version. All I could think about was the blonde in Zayn’s arms, why did it bother me so much. I never realized all these feelings until I woke up to her in the house.

                “Can I come in?” Nialls Irish accent was outside the door and my body stiffened.

                “No,” I snap harshly and he doesn’t argue I hear his footsteps go away and then other ones replace it.

                “It’s me.” Eleanor says outside the door.

                “Come in,” I am hesitant but I should tell her.

                “Hey babe,” She takes her seat next to me on the piano seat.

                “So what happened back there?” Eleanor asked and I didn’t really know how to answer the question.  

                “I think, I think I need to talk to Zayn.” I say and Eleanor gets a surprised expression on her face.

                “No,” She says in a huff and I shrug.

                “Okay I will send him in.” she says before getting up and walking out of the room.

                “You wanted to see me?” Zayn’s rasped whisper comes in a few minutes later and I stop where I am. Getting up to face him he shuts the door behind him and steps closer to me.

                “I really need to talk to you but not here, not with everyone out there.” I say and he nods. I quickly let my eagerness take over running up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. Without a second thought his arms go around me tightly and I feel safe, it’s like how I feel in Nialls arms but stronger of a feeling.

                “Well let’s go, we are leaving tonight so we have to get packed.” Zayn reminds me that we are going on vacation. 

                “Where are we going anyway?” I ask not pulling away from the hug that I am lost in.

                “I think Hawaii, they say it’s a long one so pack heavy.” Zayn says. And I nod this time breaking the hug and I immediately regret letting go.