A Day full of flashbacks

Nialls POV

       The doctor had told us what had happened and everyone lost it. Zayn had cried harder than he had all night, or the entire time I have known him. Louis had to hold Eleanor up from collapsing but failed because he fell down too. Danielle fell into Beth who was still in Harry’s arms. Harry had walked off leaving Beth behind because he couldn't be around the environment anymore. Liam tried his hardest to keep Danielle calm but she pushed him away every time. I just walked away; I walked into Cheyenne’s room and sat next her lifeless bod

      She couldn't breathe on her own so she was hooked up on machines; her I-Vs had more fluid rushing through them trying to keep her alive. The rise and fall of her perfect chest was barley there. She couldn't hear, see, or speak to us. We were all lost.

    "I am sorry for you loss. There is nothing else we can really do. We will keep her on the breathing machine for a couple more hours, but at 10 we have to shut it off. You can go and say bye now if you want."

    The memory flashed back into my head sending hot tears down my face. I grabbed her cold hand and kissed it. As I kissed her hand it was like lighting flashed through me all our memories of the past two weeks went by like nothing.

      "Niall stop!" She yelped as she jumped off my bed taking a pillow with her. She tried to hit me with the pillow but missed sending her falling back to the bed I tickled her some more and her laugher filled my bedroom.

                "Please stop!" She shrieked at me and I tickled her harder. She jumped free of my arms again and ran around my room I chased her as she made her way out of my bedroom and into the hallway. Her socks made her slide down to the floor but I caught her before her impact.

                End of Flash back

                Start of another.

                "I think that maybe you should make me cookies." I lifted my head from her lap on the couch and she laughed at me.

                "Oh you do now?"

                "Yes actually I do!" I jumped up but she pulled me back down.

                "I think you are wrong." She gave me a wink and I laughed this time facing back to the TV.

                "Hey Niall." She whispered.

                "Yes Love?" I turned my head facing her again.

                "Will you go get me water?" She batted her eyelashes and I melted. I got up and went to the kitchen getting her water.

                When I came back she was gone.

                "Cheyenne? “I set the water down on a table.

                "Cheyenne?"

                "Cheyenne?" I turned the corner going down the hall to see her jump out in front of me. I jumped back in shock and she jumped up into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

                End Of Flashback

                Start of another.