Clubbing !

I roll over on the bed moving my arms only to feel emptiness. Where is Niall? I groan and move myself from the covers and get up going to the shower. As I get to the door there is a sticky note on it.

                Cheyenne-

                Your outfit is picked out by the girls, we went to get breakfast, we will bring you some back.       

                p.s game on(;

                -Nialler

                I crumple the paper and toss it in the trashcan. He is not winning this game, just to let his pretty little mind know.  I feel the hot water rush over me and I feel very relaxed. Once I am done doing what I always do I go straight to my phone. No messages, wow I feel the love. I blow-dry my hair and put it up in a messy bun because we are just going to the beach. I have on a pink bikini so I place a pink ring in my belly button. I have on a see through shirt that doesn’t cover my whole stomach and light washed jean shorts. I grab my white glasses and phone going down the stairs.

                “When did everyone get here?” I ask sitting down and grabbing my food.

                “Literally five minutes ago,” Niall smiles kissing me.

                “So since Beth can’t go clubbing I am staying with her,” Harry says. I suddenly remember my pregnant friend.

                “Oh yeah sorry Bethy,” Perrie says drinking a coffee.

                “Who is ready for the beach?!” Louis shouts and I flinch.

                “Inside voice please,” I smile at him and everyone laughs at my remark.

                “Well let’s get going.” Liam says helping Danielle out of her chair. All the girls match me but with different bikinis on.

                “Wait!” I stop everyone.

                “What Cheyenne?” Danielle asks.

                “Pictures?” I remind them and the girls detach themselves from the boys and follow me to the living room for pictures. This time Perrie tweets it and tells everyone that she loves us.

                The beach is empty for the most part but some people are still sunbathing on the sand and swimming in the ocean.  I strip very fast with all the others and run into the water. We notice the boys are not behind us but they are still sitting at the towels with their phones out taking pictures. 

                “Perrie I am glad Zayn met you because you make me happy,” I laugh at the girl splashing water at Danielle.

                “Hey girls! We have a cute picture idea!” Liam yells making us all look up at the boys running to us. An old man has the camera and is ready for us.

                We all stand facing the water holding hands while the man takes a picture. We end up taking a lot of pictures. We get on their backs, we kiss, hug. Soon we take our own pictures. I write ‘One Direction,’ in the sand and take a picture of all our feet around it.  I quickly tweet the pictures before going back in the water.

                “Boo!” Niall yells grabbing me from behind and twirling me around, I cannot help but laugh as he does this.

                “Guys are you ready to go get lunch?!” Zayn yells from shore. Niall lets go of me dropping me in the water only making everyone laugh. I glare at him and he helps me up.