Chapter 13: Show-mance

(P-love's POV)

"Darling, do you know all of them?", with clacking heels K and I entered the big hall decorated in white and gold, highlighted with royal-blue accents, the ceiling was high almost like in a castle you needed to wring your neck in order to see the little patterns and artworks that were painted on it, with the golden bars curved like flowers around them to support the structure.

This is not a simple party how she described it...

So Tak is used to this kind of lifestyle?

"I told you don't call me that", she was obviously already tired from constantly smiling and greeting, on top of that standing on heels isn't her best talent either.

She looked around suspiciously.

"What do you mean, Dar-", she glared at me and nodded over to Baek Eun-Kyung who was glancing over to us from time to time.

"I understand", I smiled a little bit too proud of myself that I am holding back like a mature older-line member should.

K was wearing a gold dress, falling elegantly to the ground with transparent extra layers covered in glitter that covered her arms half-way and draping behind her.

She can wear any colour honestly.

On the other hand, there was me who was wearing an emerald green chiffon dress, resembling a gorgeous kimono that opened in the middle to reveal a lighter coloured frill layer that became more transparent the lower you go.

"Spotted him", K nudged me and I looked at the direction she was looking at.

"What a nice boy, let's tease him", a slight smirk appeared on K's face when I said that and we went over to the one and only brother of Baek Tak.

As he spotted us a big smile was on his face that seemed to give off glitters.

Polished Minho was another thing for sure.

Oh my, he won't drop his guard here.

"Why hello", I greeted him and K repeated after me.

"Nice to see you again", he looked over to a female actor who was standing next to him as he was in a chat with her.

His eyes told me that he escaped something thanks to us.

"Do you know them?", the actor asked a bit too jealous.

"Those are my friends. That one is P-love and here we have K. Both of them are part of RisingStar, perhaps you heard of them. I met them backstage and they are really funny and nice", he laid a hand on my shoulder as he talked on and waved from time to time in our direction when he was saying something nice.

He is like a total different person, smiling, interacting, nice words.

This must be his prince-mode, the shiny version of Minho when he was around others.

Perfection in every word and movement.

We met a lot of people, Minho introduced one after the other since they seemed to come flocking around him.

He was like magnet and not only female but male celebrities and directors came over to greet him and cheer him up.

Everyone encouraging him to become even more popular overseas and that he has great potential.

This is so suffocating it feels like when I was modelling back then, he just reminds me of myself in those times.

"Let's get drinks K", I told her and she thanked me with a sigh, "want some too?"