Chapter 02: Nice to Meet-ro

(Zeya's POV)

It has already been a week, a week full of photo-shoots.

A week full of lessons, interviews and of course a week full of-

"I know you took snacks with you again, didn't you?", I heard the voice of the one who seemed to be in charge.

Actually, he feels more like our producer than that woman.

Not that I know how a producer feels.

"I tell you big bro, the only snack you see is my sugar-coated smile", Mina said with a teeth-smile and just in that moment Baek Tak pulled a box full of chocolate drops out of her hood.

"Yeah, because you think I would fall for that I assume you think I am dumb", he frowned and confiscated her snacks.

"No, I don't assume that, how could someone as fragile as I assume that?"

"Yeah, sure, fragile", I heard Makii saying under her breath before Mina gave her a long meaningful stare.

"At least she could have shared some before getting busted", Varoe mumbled next to me.

I wanted to say something but immediately stopped myself.

Never mind, I won't even bother to start a discussion with her which I know I will lose, even though I am right.

"You guys are early, not that it would change something about your performance", Minho smiled at us with a condescending voice.

"Come on little brother, hurry up and start the lesson", K patted his shoulder while making her way to the changing rooms.

"Fair and square", P-love hummed and smiled widely with her eyes telling more than any words could.

"Fair and square, I see", he muttered and didn't say anything until Mina, Makii and Varoe passed by.

He stopped them and I heard a big argument starting behind me.

Maybe I should go back and help out-

"Don't even bother to do that", Edo whispered behind me and I felt how my heart slipped to my feet.

How did she come closer without me realising?!

"Dictator Minho is at it again, but that's what makes him so cool", the girl called Canon seemed to hold back more than that compliment.

"I told you I got better okay?!"

"And I am good at dancing why are you picking on me when you didn't even- "

"You may be good, but not good enough for performance. You can't compare a hobby-dancer to an idol on stage. You have to work harder", and with that even Varoe couldn't say anything anymore.

I just saw how her face turned red out of anger with puffed up cheeks.

This is actually funny, seeing her like this.

"I am doing my best buddy, I hope I can change your mind with you know. Your brother is quite strict so...", Mina made mysterious gestures which didn't seem mysterious at all.

"The worst problem is still", and he made and overdramatic pose, of course overdramatic in case of Minho which was swinging his arm around in Makii's direction, "that one."

"Bully."

"Bully seconded", Mina added and while Varoe added her spice to the argument Mina made her way to me.