Chapter 10: Difference

(Varoe's POV)

Since it is already about your Comeback time, I will await something much bigger from you.

Well if you can at least get to 50% of my level that is.

See you there <3

I let my phone slip into my bag ignoring that annoying girl's message.

"Wow your face looks even scarier than usual, what is wrong?", our leader asked me.

"That Varoe girl is getting on my nerves. She thinks I am joking around or something!", I exclaimed and she smiled at me.

Ah yes, smile, smile.

I smiled and pitched my voice up.

"Like Unnie, that girl is provoking me to give my best."

"Isn't that what you actually should do?", She tilted her head and eyed me with suspicion.

"Of course, but I don't need someone at my back for that I have my goal in mind!"

I will do it for him. I will meet him for sure!

"Comeback is drawing closer. The melody for our song is almost done about the lyrics", she stared at me intensely.

I hate to admit it but since that day she seemed a lot more busy.

Her, Minho and Tak haven't been around for a while.

This Comeback has to be perfect since that traitor left us behind.

But I don't care it won't change my goal.

It won't change that we will continue.

"You have been quite busy", Zeya joined us as we walked to our studio.

Not really our studio, it's a hassle to walk all the way to have place to practice at.

"Negotiations have been made my dear members", she said proudly with cocky smile and stole a glance at us.

"Come on spit it out!", I hissed and she gave me an intimidating stare.

"Sorry Ma'am", I stuttered.

Scary woman.

P-love joined as well, silently walking along but it seems like she already heard everything.

An even more scary woman approached!

"Darling if you start then pull it through until the end. They can know it as well", the scary woman said something useful.

"Sure why not. I mean P-love had the idea anyways so if she permits it", K shrugged and turned to us whispering lowly.

"The lyrics were written by P-love and Minho. Minho and Tak played a big role to make sure they will be used of course not showing that it was our idea. I don't know how the president will react or realize but I hope they will approve", K smirked.

"I told you it is all about connections", Zeya gave me that one look I hated most.

The 'I-told-you' -look.

Now I am curious what the idea behind that was.

There must be a good reason to go through all that trouble.

I nodded and looked over to P-love who silently smiled the whole time.

She must be used to fake smiles.

My muscles already hurt.

We arrived at studio, entering very eagerly and greeting the people who were already there.