Chapter 06: Different face

(K's POV)

"Huh? Of course I can fight. Tak as well we can't live a normal life when we don't even know how to defend ourselves.", Minho said causally while being stared at by the others.

'I don't really know where this conversation is leading to, but I was to curious to let it just pass by.'

"So your older brother is just like you?", the second youngest idiot said.

"I can't imagine that at all...", P-love muttered.

'Well why do you look so worried?'

Minho's expression darkened.

"You should, he is even worse than I could ever be. He beat me up once. My eye was swollen and I had blemishes all over my body and scratches while he just got a swollen cheek from me."

He ruffled through his hair.

"What did you do?", P-love asked suspicious of him.

"It was around my last year in elementary -school when I packed my stuff to run away from home but he caught me while I escaped during class time and dragged me home. He was very angry since it was after some incidents happened so I kind of was pissed too and threw my bag away, sadly it landed against his chest and he snapped when I tried to escape by punching him. He beat me up -", he was cut off by a deep voice.

"What are you all talking about?", Tak came in smiling.

'Crap, when you are talking about him! I wanted to know the rest!'

"Nothing ", Minho averted his gaze while trying to look cool but he was obviously afraid.

We all stared at the youngest sister who didn't comprehend the situation.

"Scary person?", she asked with her cute big eyes and Tak cocked his head.

"Me? Do you mean me little princess?", he crouched down to get on her eye-level.

"Don't know", she just mumbled and became shy, clinging to her older sister.

"How could you be afraid of the most charming man here?", he smiled his best smile and she looked at Mina.

"He is the scary person, right?", she asked her.

Yoo-jung started laughing.

Everyone else decided that Baek Tak shouldn't be approached when he was angry and for the sake of everyone's well-being they all hid their respect and fear for him.

Tak's gaze moved to Minho who tried to look calm.

"Why is that guy here?", he pointed at Yoo-jung.

"I can explain", I said.

"Woah scary", Yoo-jung giggled and Tak gave him a glare.

"Sorry but you aren't a producer anymore, meaning there is no holding back on my side old man", and I could hear Minho barely holding back his laugh.

Tak smiled to hide his annoyance.

"I still have a lot of influence trust me on that", he patted his shoulder and Yoo-jung flinched with a smile.

"I see he is the scary one", Mina's youngest sister nodded in confirmation.

Everyone started laughing of course beside Tak, J-monster and Mina.

Her eyes became glassy, watery as if she was somewhere else.

Yoo-jung stood next to her and his attention switched immediately.