Chapter 04: Almost girls' night

(Minho's POV)

Behind closed doors I was fuming angrily while leaning against it, holding the papers close to my body.

That brat has a nerve to touch my private stuff.

I stared at the lyrics written all over the papers, scribbled lazily on the side and not really neat to be honest but they weren't for public.

They were unfinished and not even considerable to become a song.

Some of them only containing one to two sentences, the rest was scratched others were longer but crinkled.

How many times did I think I would throw that away and didn't do it in the end?

Again, I stared at it, felt embarrassed by the content my face felt warm but I tried to supress that my face would show a blush.

To think that, that creepy hacker would find those.

Her smug face came into my mind and I crinkled the paper again and threw it into the trash bin.

I had the feeling that something would be missing in my room.

Something, something...

It can't be... or? As if they would take something... Dang you Mrs. Kim for taking my attention away.

After calming down and hiding everything that had to be hidden, I got out of the room only the be confronted by a circle of girls that were surrounding my cat.

"What are you doing?", I asked slowly, stretching every word carefully.

"We are curious to who it would go", Varoe had that grin on her face.

I have a weird feeling that you are ahead of yourself, idiot.

I saw that the fangirl was staring from a far distance and the food-maniac was even farther away, to be specific she was standing on my expensive couch and staring from above.

"Foodie get down there", I pointed at her and then the floor.

"No this is fine. I feel fine here", she had a forced smile while her brows flinched nervously.

"You don't look fine and I don't care enough to know why, just get down there before I push you down", and suddenly with cautious movements she got down and made a walked around the circle slowly.

It was clear that she was afraid but interested.

"Let's be honest why are you guys here?", I asked.

"Cat", everyone said at the same time beside Canon and Mina they said: "information" instead.

He started moving in the direction of K and Makii.

I was a bit excited as well to see who he would choose that sneaky kitten.

Why did I even take you?

Maybe I am a bit weak when it comes to cute animals.

In the end he greeted K while he shoved himself against her leg and went straight up to Makii and sat down on her lap.

Sneaky little cat, truly male.

I went up to her and took him out of her lap, holding him so I could look him straight in the eyes.

"Don't trust women, they are all weird creatures got me? And your taste is really bad", he leaned his ears back and looked like a mix of sad and annoyed.

Don't think you can get so close easily, just like that.

"You are jealous", I heard that annoying voice of that old hag that stormed right into my apartment, making my free weekend worse than it could have been.