Chapter 05: Visitors

Start from the beginning

"I am not done yet", her cold voice appeared and even Minho set down for a bit.

"Sheesh, fair and square she said. Well where is my right to ask?", he was clearly angry.

"I think it will lead you to your question anyways."

"Oh, now you made me curious go on. I want to see if you were right."

"It may sound a bit banal to you but if you were in my shoes and had to share a secret which of those nine would you tell and what is your reasoning for either choice?", I peeked between a gap of two kitchen counters.

It was impossible for either of them to spot me here, it a dead angle for them.

Though I clearly saw P-love staring at him seriously while she leaned against the metal of the balcony fence.

She looked nervous.

She actually looked nervous.

'Why do you ask him and not us? What makes you choose Minho for that decision?'

"Huh? You asking that me? Well I guess I will answer because I want to know where you are going. And I am telling you this is not about preference so I will answer you with proper reasoning."

'Somehow I have to feeling you prefer K just because she dances well, but hey you are dictator Minho after all. Won't blame a perfectionist like you.'

"Let's start with the people who are not on the 'I- would- tell-them- a -secret-list'. First of all Zeya and Varoe."

'That is so harsh!'

"Yes, I agree with you let's hear your reasoning."

'Wait. Unnie why do you agree?!'

"Both of them are new, we barely know them. Varoe seems like someone who acts on an emotional level meaning when she gets angry she could easily let that go over her head and make her talk and of course regret but it won't fix the mistake. Going over to Zeya, she is very observant and has many connections the way I perceived it. I don't know though if she trades. If you get me."

"I get you. Continue", she waved back at him so he would continue he on the other hand did but with an annoyed expression.

'He would have killed me for that. But it is interesting how he perceives things. But what does trade mean?'

"Continuing with Edo. Denied and totally denied she is a mean hacker freak. She would trade you away any second. She is super smart without any efforts but that is like a double-sided sword."

'I feel that is totally a preference thing.'

"Well she has her own tendencies when it comes to dealing with secrets it is not like she can't be trusted but-"

"You mean someone who babbles everything that comes to their mind while they are absent is someone you should trust?", Minho cut her off and cocked his head.

'Damn you Minho, just-'

"You are right. Next."

"Foodie. She talks her way out too much. She is a very honest and considerate person but for her it seems easy to switch when it becomes a bit difficult if you ask me. She likes to avoid difficult situations which means it depends on the secret you want to tell her", he scratched his chin and was really overthinking this.

"Mina is very sensitive indeed, she seems like she yet didn't experience a lot of bad things in her life which makes it worse when it becomes difficult", P-love looked worried.