Epilogue

Roy stepped outside the washroom

Roy stepped outside the washroom. Rubbing his wet hairs with the towel. He saw her , sleeping peacefully on her stomach. With her head half buried in the pillow. His lips curved into a smile. Life been beautiful for both of them. Discovering each layers of Love which had been driving them Crazy. He stepped a bit closer to look at her baby face. She had a pout even in her face making him chuckle. He's still head over heels in love with his wonder girl.

He sat besides her and pinched her cheek making her frown in sleep.

"Roy...stop disturbing me"she pushed him away

He chuckled and rubbed his stubble over her cheeks. She hit him with her hands.

"I will kill you. Stupid"

"Then come kill me"

"Don't you have any other job?"

"No.."he got inside the cover and tickled her waist. Making her laugh. She pulled him closer by his collar and bit his cheek making him scream. She giggled. He grabbed a pillow and started hitting her followed by her. Both laughed Their hearts out. Perfect way to start a morning.

Both fell on the bed exhausted. And laughed again. He grabbed her closer by her waist and inched forward to kiss her. She pinched his chest and he pouted.

"Already spoiled my morning. Just tell me one thing Roy. Are you seriously mad?"

"Credit goes to you my darling. Effect of company I keep these days"he winked

"Very pathetic joke"she rested her head in his chest.

"You can't deny it either. I'm I right?"

"No..I'm a good girl. And you're a bad boy"

He frowned.

"Okay...then.. I take it as a compliment. Let me prove you that I'm a very very bad boy"he said pinning her to the bed. She glared at him.

"I have to sleep"she said pouting

"Again?"he smacked his head. "God.. show some sympathy on me. Why did you send this mad girl into my life?"

"Hello? What do you mean. You're the luckiest man living in this earth. Because you got a girl like me. So cultured...so well mannered..so beautiful and..."

He silenced her with his lips. She gave in and put her arms around his neck. Pulling him closer and responding with equal passion.

"Didn't knew that a drama queen lived inside you"he said breaking the kiss.

"Effect of company that I keep these days"she chuckled.

"You.."he started tickling her again and she laughed wholeheartedly. He smiled cuddling her in his arms. And joined his forehead with hers.

"I'm sorry for sleeping like a pig"she said making him grin

"So you agreed?"

"Hm....."she held her ears with a pout. He kissed her again.