Chapter 29 : Maya Learns The Truth

"I wish we never met Roy"

"Saaaannviiii"he shouted , curling up in the bed like a ball. John came rushing towards his room. And saw him sobbing harder. Clutching the bedsheets tightly in his fists.

"Roy"he shouted.

"Saanvi... forgive me..."he kept mumbling. History had just respected itself in another form. Then it was Maya. Now it was Saanvi for Roy

John's heart ached. Seeing his friend in the same condition. He sat besides him on the bed and watched him crying silently.

"I will take you out of this Roy. It's a promise from my side" he sighed and saw the things messed up in his room. Clothes were thrown here and there. Vases were broken. His luggages were scattered in the ground , spilling out the contents.

"Please dont punish both of them anymore God"
.
.
.
Next morning

"Ugh.. I will dump this stupid doll somewhere"Saanvi scoffed scolding Arya who pouted.

"Now tell me... where's the key?"

"I don't know Akka..why are you shouting at me?"

Kavya came outside the kitchen wiping her hands.

"Saanvi...Arya..why are you both yelling at each other?"

"Amma..did you see Bujjis keys?"Saanvi asked furiously searching for the keys in the living room.

"No I didn't.."

"Probably Appa know"Saanvi said and headed towards Arjuns room.

"Saanvi..where are you going?" Kavya asked.

"I'm going outside for sometime Amma. Will come back soon"she said

"I won't allow you to go outside in this condition. Just be home"Kavya said while Saanvi looked at her and chuckled

"Amma. Do you think I have blood cancer?"she asked and Kavya glared at her.

"Saanvi!"

"Uff Amma.. don't act like typical Indian serial wala mommies. I'm completely alright and I'll come back soon. I'm not going to commit suicide telling that a boy ditched me. Okay? Be cool"She said and walked towards their room.

Kavya sighed. Knowing how much Saanvi is trying hide herself from the pain.

Arjun was sitting in the chair. Reading a file. His mind was lost somewhere.

"Appa do have Bujjis keys with you?"Saanvi asked barging inside his room. Arjun looked up from his work and saw his daughter. She looked like before. She was trying to be herself and he knew why she was doing it.

"Appa..did you see it?"

"No"

"God..where did I keep that?"