Chapter 18 : The Trio

ROYS POV

Maya ,

Its been almost 7 months. I always wondered if you are missing me like I do. But not any more. You gave me so many memories to cherish and save in my heart forever. I'm no more angry with you. I'm writing this because I don't miss you anymore. I've pushed you out from my mind. Even though I struggled a lot. I've moved on Maya. I found Love in Saanvi. She's not at all like you. She's so different from you yet I feel so alive whenever I'm with her. She made me feel good. This is probably the last entry I'm writing in your name.

Bye.. Hope we will never meet again.

Roy

I closed the diary and sighed. Maya is out from my life. I burnt the suitcases which held back her memories. There's nothing Which would bring back her memories to me and I'm ready to accept it.

My wounds of love was slowly healing.

I'm glad that I'm doing it.

I got up from the chair and walked downstairs. Almost a week passed by. After our love confession. Life had been bliss in some case. Saanvi. Her thoughts automatically brings a smile on my face.

Mumma and Papa returned back to Hyderabad. While Jo Jo insisted to stay back for few days. I gladly obliged. He'll return back today evening. And we are planning to spend this day together. Last few days was complete fun. We spend our evenings together. He'd been so happy to see me and Saanvi together.

I walked downstairs. Saanvi rushed towards me and hid herself behind me.

"Save me Roy. This lizard will kill me"she said holding me closer. I looked up and saw him Jo Jo fuming in anger. Water gripping from his hair.

"Roy..move aside. See what she'd done to me"he said pouting. I turned towards Saanvi and rolled my eyes

"What have you done?"

"Nothing more. I just emptied a jug of water in his head"she pouted making my heart melt. I let out a small chuckle and Soon we were laughing at him

"Bro..you seriously laughing on me? I hate you"he said frowning.

I composed myself and walked to him.

"Tell me what's the issue"I asked

"Ask the same to your girlfriend"he said running his fingers through his hair. I looked at Saanvi questioningly.

"I'm seriously innocent. He's the one who did foul"she said.

"Me? Like seriously? Listen to me bro. I defeated her 5 times in arm wrestling and she did this to me"he said making me chuckle

"5? No.. only 4. I won the 5th time"she defended herself.

"That was cheating. You winked at me and diverted my concentration"John said making me widen my eyes

"You seriously did?"I asked to Saanvi and she held her ears. I sighed

"Okay.. this time. My Roy will defeat you"she said wrapping her hands over my neck. I glared at her

"No way"I said

"He won't. He's scared of me"Jo Jo said making me grit my teeth.

"I'm not. Okay fine. Come.. let's do it. Remember the one who looses will hold ears and squat for 100 times"I said

"Okay fine"he agreed.

We sat across the small table. While Saanvi cheered me up. Arya clung to John and clapped for him.