Chapter 17 : Their Confession!

"Okay listen

"Okay listen..First I'll ring him up by midnight and I'll tell him that I've been kidnapped by some a goons. He will definitely come to my rescue. I'll ask him to come here and when he will come I will propose him. How's it?"Saanvi asked excitedly to John making him laugh hard.
She rolled her eyes at him

"What's so funny Mr. John?"

"First thing..he will never believe that you've been kidnapped by goons because he very well know that even goons can't handle you for more than 10mints and second thing if he does so...he will throw you into sea himself when he will reach here"

She pouted and rested her chin in her Palms

"I've another idea.."she said after a while.

"What ? don't tell me that you will ring him up and tell him that you are gonna commit suicide. He will come rushing to you and you will propose your love"

"I exactly thought the same. How did you read my mind Lizard?"

"God. Mark my words Roy. You're going to get the worst proposal from this girl"he muttered under his breath

"You're not helping me. God I never felt this helpless. Not even during my physics exam where I forgot to take the bits from home"

"You kept bits??????"John widened his eyes

"Yeah of course. It's not a big deal. Do you want me to teach you?"she asked

"Damn it! We should have met earlier Saanvi"he sighed.

"Arey...we are diverting from the track lizard. What will I do?"

"See Saanvi..my friend is not a person who expect a scavenger hunt type of proposal. You're unique Saanvi. You're different. So just be yourself and open up your heart. Everything will go well" John said munching the nuts
.
.
.
Saanvi jumped upon the balcony and slowly sneaked inside Roy's room. She saw him sleeping peacefully holding his pillow in his hands. While his hairs looked messed up while he had a small smile in his lips.

"How can he look so cute even in his sleep? Do I look the same?"she scratched her head and took slow steps towards him.

She climbed on the bed slowly and carefully examined him. He looked like a baby. Her lips curved into a smile unknowingly. She leaned closer to get a close look of him until he grabbed her waist. She was completely on top of him and it took her few seconds to realise what just happened

"Thief Thief..I caught a thief in my room"he giggled.

"You deserve a best actor award for acting like a sleeping gorilla"she shrugged holding his shoulders for support

"Why did you sneak inside my room? I'm going to file a complaint against you because you stole something which was very precious to me"

"Oh really? What is it?"