✷ E N D ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

I finished my signature on the contract that will be my profession until I decide to cease to be.

I smiled at my conquest and looked at Zach, his proud smile made me happy.

"I'm so glad we can officially work together." Zach said hugging me tight when we got out of the room.

"Me too."

"Well, we have to go the boys are waiting for us to celebrate." He said happily.

"Please tell me we're just going to a restaurant." I said worried.

"Yes, we're just going to a restaurant. Don't worry, nothing too big." I breathed of relief at hearing his words.

"But first, we have to stop the airport." I told him with a big smile.

"Why?" He asked suspicious as we walked to his car.

"People are waiting for us there." I closed the car door, not answering any more questions.

✷ ~°~ ✷

I got out of the car running towards my two older siblings, who I haven't seen since we left Minnesota 2 months ago, wrapping them in a tight embrace.

"I miss you!" I told them.

"We missed you too, baby sis!" Lily said, putting my orange hair away from my face.

"Carrot head, you've grown since I last saw you." Alex said.

"Not you too, with those stupid nicknames, I've already Jonah." I said with a pout on my lips and pulling away from the hug.

"Hey guys!" Zach said getting close to us.

"Hey Zachary! Are you taking good care of my baby sis?" Lily asked putting her protective arms around me.

"Lily! He already has Jonah acting like a cop because I moved into his room, he doesn't need you to do the same." I scolded her.

"Okay, protective girlfriend." She jokes.

"Let's go surprise your boyfriend." I said take her arm.

✷ ~°~ ✷

Zach and I got into the restaurant looking for the guys.

"Congratulations!" The boys said when they saw us.

"Thanks guys and thank you for being just us and not a party." I told them.

"You're welcome." Daniel said.

"Oh, by the way, Jonah, I have something for you." I opened the restaurant door and signaled Lily and Alex to come in.

As soon as Jonah laid his eyes on Lily, he ran to her, hugging her in fear that she would run away.

You see, Jonah went on purpose to LA to end his relationship with Sophia when we were still on tour. After that he started dating my sister, but the distance had to be cut so I brought her to him, Alex just come along.

"Okay, that's enough." Alex said, taking Jonah away from Lily.

"It feels good to know that I'm not the only one that is not used to this situation of your brother dating your sister." Daniel said to me.

"Alex is just being like Jonah is with me and Zach. Overprotective." I told him with a smile in my face.

"He's already being overprotective about you too." Daniel said and I agreed.

✷ ~°~ ✷

Zach took me away from my family and drive us to a neighborhood?

"Where are we going, Zach?" I asked him.

A few seconds after my question, he stopped the car and looked at me.

"I have a surprise for you." He said and pulled a box out of his jacket pocket.

I looked at him suspicious and took the box in my hands.

I looked at him one more time and opened the little box.

A key?

I looked at him confused, he smiled at me and pointed to the front glass of the car.

I looked at the front glass and my eyes got wide open.

"No way!" I exclaimed and got out of the car.

I admired the house in front of me.

I looked at the love of my life, that was behind me, and slammed my lips on his.

"You know, Jonah is starting to get to my nerves." He jokes and I kiss him again.

"I can't believe you bought this house." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Well, I had a contribution from the boys." He said.

"Jonah helped you buy a house where he can't supervise us?!" I exclaimed surprised.

"He hasn't fully agreed yet, but I know you're going to convince him." He said and I laughed.

"What we're waiting for?! I want to see the inside of the house!" I took his hand and opened the door of our new home.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

This is the end, but the story of this two isn't over.

Photography makes your eyes see what your eyes don't want you to see, but you should.

Open your eyes and pay attention to what is around you.

Don't forget you still have the extras.

- Love, Violet♡