✷ T H I R T Y - T W O ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

After that, questions were dropped into the air and I tried to answer all of them.

Hugs and smiles could be seen, a moment like this was what we were needing.

Even Jonah gave me a hug, his cold look seems to be breaking with time.

He's very cocky, but I love him.

The news of being a co-photographer with Zack seemed to please them a lot and live in their house as well.

Zach seems quite happy to move into the room in front of his, but we both know that separate rooms won't work for long.

For Daniel, he's very excited to have me around him.

Corbyn and Jack, on the other hand, they seem more excited about me cooking for them.

My parents seem quite proud of me, they wished me the best and told me visit them a lot of times. It seems that being the baby in the family makes them miss me more than Jonah, so I can say that I'm the favorite.

By the end of the night, we look like a big and happy family with exception for Jonah that keeps zoning out.

He is making me concern.

"Are you okay, Jo?" I asked, getting closer to him.

"I'm sorry." He said and I smiled soft at him.

"I accept your apology."

And I gave him a hug.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Siblings love...

- Love, Violet♡