✷ T H I R T Y - T H R E E ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

Tomorrow is the day of the concert and also the day we leave for the next stop, there are just a few more days for the tour to end.

I was in the living room, preparing my photography stuff for when the boys got back from the interviews to do a photo shoot, when someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and saw Peter.

I smiled at him softly and let him in.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked him shyly with my arms behind my back.

"Yes, but I came here to tell you something." He said and I looked at him frowning. "You are alone right?!" I nodded.

My parents went to buy groceries and Zack went to take pictures at the river, because I told him it was the perfect place to practice the light part, because that's where I learned.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked him intrigued.

"I love you." I told me and I smiled at him.

"P, I love you too."

"But not the way I love you." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and he took a step towards me, making me take a step back.

"You should love me, not Zach. I've always been here for you, but you prefer the singer. I've always shown you my love for you, but you didn't see it, and with Zach it was love at first sight. When I tried to kiss you, you rejected me, and you didn't even know him. What does he have that I don't have?!" My back hit the wall, making me even more scared than I am.

This is not the Peter I've known since I was a little girl, where did he go?

"ANSWER ME! What does he have that I don't?!" He slammed both hands against the wall next to my ears, making me jump and a whimper come out with tears.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Tears...

- Love, Violet♡