✷ O N E ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

I opened my eyes and looked out of the window.

From the sun, I can tell it's 5 PM and I'm hungry.

I got up from my new bed and put my hair in a ponytail.

Without putting on my sneakers, I left my new room and went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge looking for something to eat when I heard someone clearing their throat.

I looked up to stayed face to face with Daniel.

"Hi, Daniel." I said looking back to the fridge.

"Hi, Daniel?! Just that?! Where is my hug?" He asked, opening his arms.

"Maybe after I eat something... When was the last time you guys went to the supermarket?" I asked him, closing the fridge, because I couldn't find something to eat.

"That's Jonah's job."

"I see... He didn't have time to pick me up from the airport, so he doesn't have time to go buy food either." I rolled my eyes. "I see that I'm the one that have to go buy food. I didn't feel like going out today anymore, but I can see I don't have a choice."

"I'm sorry, Tiny."

"Come on, give me that hug!" I said opening my arms.

He put his strong arms around my small waist and lifted me up, taking my bare feet off the cold kitchen floor.

"You can put me down, Daniel!" I said giggling.

He let my feet go back to the ground and took his arms off my waist.

"I missed you. Three months is a long time." He said with his cute smile.

"Yeah, it's, but now I have to go unpack my things and make a list about what I need from the supermarket."

"Do you need help?"

"You know the answer will be no." I said laughing .

"Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to try."

I smiled at him and went to my room to unpack my things.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Cute Friendship...

- Love, Violet♡