✷ T W E N T Y - O N E ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

Zach fell asleep with his head on my lap after he calmed down.

I was stroking his hair when I started hearing his little snoring.

I chuckled and keep playing with his hair.

A few minutes later, the door of my room was opened by Daniel and Peter, they had my things in their hands.

"Thank you, guys." I whispered.

"I can't believe that he's sleeping again." Daniel whispered with a small chuckle.

"Shut up! Let my baby sleep." He put his arms in the air in surrender and we laughed.

Peter gave me my backpack and I took my laptop from there, to show him my pictures.

When I opened the laptop, the article of my father's release was still open, causing my heart to fall to my stomach.

"Are you okay, Freckles?" Peter asked, seeing my smile gone.

"Not really... I'm scared, to be honest." I confessed to the two boys.

"What's going on?" Daniel asked and they both sat on my bed.

"He is out... I'm afraid he's going to come looking for me." I bit my lip and looked at the article.

"You don't have to be scared. You are safe with us." Peter said, taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, Tiny, I'm not going to let him hurt you." Daniel said, taking my other hand.

"Thank you, boys. You two are the best boys best friends a girl could ever have. I'm lucky to be the one." I told them with a small smile.

Zach's arms were around my waist and I felt him get me closer to him making me giggle.

I kissed his head, and he kissed my thigh, making me realize he wasn't asleep.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sleepy Zachy...

- Love, Violet♡