✷ T H R E E ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

On our way to go get food, I took a lot of pictures through the passenger seat window of Zach's car.

"You really like photography, don't you?" Zach asked me, making me look at him through my camera.

I couldn't contain myself and I took a picture of him.

I pushed the camera away from my face and looked at the little screen.

He always looks so hot.

By now, you may have realized that I like Zach.

I like him since I was 13, that was the first time I saw him.

But I'm a chicken and I'm always trying to hide from him, but now it's going to get harder and harder, because I'm living in the same house as him, in the room in front of his.

"Are you okay?" He asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

I felt my white cheeks turn red.

"Yes, I'm fine! Perfectly fine!" I said turning my head to the window.

✷ ~°~ ✷

"We need to buy this!" Zach said putting a lot of stuff on the cart.

"Zach, I don't have the money to buy all these things." I told him trying to take somethings out of the cart.

"I have the money. Don't worry!" He said putting his hands on mine to make me let the things go back to the cart.

His hands stayed in mine until I put my hands back in the cart, trying my best to not blush.

"Can we go find the things that we really need?" I asked him, desperate for real food.

"Sure. But first..." He grabbed me by the waist and put me into the cart with the things that he had already put in there.

"I hate being small." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

For you to see my height, my forehead hits Zach's chest.

I hate having to look up to talk to people.

"Aw... Look at that cute pout." Zach cooed, making me hide my head on the food bags. "Don't hide your face, I love seeing it red when I make you blush."

That phrase made my heart skip a beat.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Zach knows how make a girl fall for him...

- Love, Violet♡