✷ T W O ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

It didn't take me long to unpack my stuff, two suitcases don't take much.

I took a pen and a piece of paper to write down the list of things I need.

I walked into the kitchen to see what I need to buy, when I came across a shirtless Zach drinking water from a bottle.

Damm, he was been working out.

I took my gaze from the beautiful view in front of me to the paper in my hand.

"Oh, hey Tiny!" Zach said smiling at me.

"Hey Zach." I said try my best to just look at his face.

"When did you get here? Jonah told me we'd pick you up from the airport in two hours."

"I've been here since about 2 PM. Why would he tell you that? He knew when I was coming and he told me he couldn't pick me up from the airport, so I had to came on an Uber." I looked at him confused and he looked at me with the same look.

"But today is our day off. I'm confused, why would he tell you that?"

I sighed and started writing somethings on the list.

"I'll talk to him later, now I'm going to buy food, because he's not even able to do that."

"I can go with you! I mean, you've never been in LA, I can take you there in my car." He said rubbing his neck.

"I think I'm going to take your offer. Hurry up! I'm hungry." I told him, going up the stairs to go put on my sneakers and get my backpack.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

On the way to get food...

- Love, Violet♡