✷ F I F T E E N ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

"DESTINY!" I jumped to the sound of Jonah's scream.

"Jonah, do you want to kill me?!" I exclaimed taking a deep breath.

"You were too distracted looking at your computer that you didn't answer my question or my calls by your name." He said.

"Sorry... What did you ask?" I asked him.

"I asked you if you want to go with me and the boys eat something, since there's still a few hours left for the show." He said smiling soft at me.

"Yeah, sure! I'm hungry, so." I said, closing the laptop and I put it in my bag.

"What were you working so thoughtful?" He asked curious.

"Just editing some pictures for the boys post." I made up at the last second.

"Oh... Well, let's go!" He exclaimed, putting his arm around my neck.

✷ ~°~ ✷

I got into the van sitting next to Zach in the back seat.

Normally, I always sit next to him on the back of the van, but I think he keeps me the seat, because none of the guys sit there.

"Hey, baby." He whispered when the van started moving.

"Hi, Zach." I said.

"Again!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up, Zachary!" I told him, looking if the other boys were listening.

"Why?!" He whined.

"Not here."

"Fine!" He pouted and put his head on my lap.

"Silly baby." I said joking.

"You love me!" He whispered still pouting.

"Yeah, I do." I stroke his hair and he closed his eyes at the feeling.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Be loved...

- Love, Violet♡