✷ T W E N T Y - S I X ✷

✷ 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡 ✷

"Really, Jonah?!" I scolded him. "We shouldn't have told you anything, we asked for your help, but you're too selfish to care about other people's happiness."

I was about to follow Destiny when Jonah pulled me back by the arm.

"You don't know what you're talking about! You don't know our story!" He exclaimed angry and with a rather red face of anger.

"Unfortunately for you, I know and let me tell you that you're only doing worse by trying to get her away from me. If you want to protect her, you should do it now that she needs you."

I turned my back on him and ran in the direction Destiny went.

Thank God she wasn't going too fast, I was able to quickly reach her.

I intertwined our fingers and walked side by side with her, letting her take me where she wants me.

I've never really explored Minnesota the other times I've been here, but the area where they live is really beautiful.

Green is the most remarkable color around us, even the bridge we are passing by is green.

Destiny, as we left the bridge, cut off the path to go to the river that we just passed over.

As she approached us from the river, she let go of my hand.

She lowered herself to pick up a rock at the edge of the river and threw it into the waters of the river in anger.

I observed her curious about what she would do next, but she surprised me by taking off her clothes.

When she was just in her underwear, she looked at me over her shoulder with that innocent but seductive look that I already know.

"Do you want to come in with me?" She asked walking slowly into the water.

I'm too blinded by her to think straight right now.

What I know is that the next moment I was in the water, only in my underwear, with Destiny in my arms and her lips in mine.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Blush...

- Love, Violet♡