✷ F O U R ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

After Zach filled the cart with the things we needed and didn't need, we finally got home.

I went into the kitchen with two bags full of stuff, Zach put his bags on the kitchen counter and went out again to get the other bags from his car.

"Hi Corbyn!" I said noticing that the blonde was in the kitchen.

"Hey, Tiny. I didn't know you were here already." He said giving me a side hug.

"Jonah lied to a lot of people." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why would he do that?" He asked surprised.

"I don't know... I have to talk to him, but first I'm going to cook something." I told him, starting to put the food that was in the bags on the right places.

"I missed your food." He said, licking his lips and I laughed.

"I see you guys haven't been eating healthy food."

"Jonah is the one that's supposed to g-"

"To go buy the food, I know, but I was the one that had to do it." I said cutting him off.

Zach walked into the kitchen with the rest of the bags and put them on the counter.

"I see you two bought the whole store." Corbyn said laughing.

"Zach is the one who put most of the stuff in the cart." I told him.

"I didn't see you upset eating the chips bag I opened in the car." Zach said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Shut up! I was hungry and I still am." I said pouting.

"Well lovebirds, I'm going to see what Jack is doing. You guys can keep play fighting." He said getting out of the kitchen.

The blush reappeared on my cheeks.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Play fighting is so flirting with someone...

- Love, Violet♡