✷ T H I R T Y - F I V E ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

I sat down and wiped my tears. I saw a man grabbing Peter by the collar of his shirt.

"How dare you hit my DAUGHTER?!" I jumped to the tone of the unknown man's voice in front of me.

I dragged myself back until my back hit the bus.

The man punched Peter in his stomach and dropped his shirt collar, dropping him on the sidewalk.

The man looked at me and I recognized the ice-colored eyes and gray-red hair.

"Are you okay, Destiny?" He asked walking in my direction. "We have to put ice on your cheek, it's really red."

He's worried about me...

I looked at Peter and saw him trying to get up.

"Don't worry, I won't let him hurt you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"DESTINY!" I heard Zach screaming and running towards me.

He threw himself on his knees and wrapped me inside of his protective arms.

"I'm so sorry, my love. I shouldn't have left you alone." Zach said in my hair.

I looked up at the man so unknown, but so familiar to me.

He smiled at me softly and my heart suffered a grip for the familiarity.

I looked at the other boys, who were trying to figure out what happened, but Jonah and Daniel's eyes were focused on the man.

The man who has the title of my father, the man who hurt my momma, but the man who just saved me.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Father...

- Love, Violet♡